Bachelor party and Strippers

NatNat

ok....you all are getting way off topic. My question was am I being too cool or should I not let him do it?

Thats up to you. we have all presented what could and might happen if they get a private stripper, we've listed numerous experiences of both first hand accounts and stories heard and shared.

bottom line, some people will say its fine--let them do it. And some will tell you its not necessary and you should be worried to let him do it.

its preference.

my question to you natnat was why is it okay for them to have a private stripper on his last night as unmarried--but its not okay for him to go to a strip club?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
greywolf shall translate:

My friend, you are being too cool. People change and what if he gets wasted and regularly starts doing stuff like that? Anything can happen. What will you do then? You'll have a poor marriage after all those problems. Don't forget temptation is always there.

that's what i think she said anyway... lol

hahahahhahahahaha - good translator- translate this one as well lol, funny.

i just said "i have seen worse at clubs."....but I think you have me confused with someone else.....

i agree it is disgusting, but that is what we call America

SOLD in America!!

OP prostitution goes on at some of those kind of parties.

I never said I didnt want him going to the strip club when he is married. I dont care if he goes to the strip club...he can go as long as he is not buying dancing and stuff...but for his bachelor I dont mind if a friend decides to get a stripper for him...BUT NOTHING MORE THAN A DANCE....

It's a personal position.

I'd not accept a stripper being involved in the bachelor party. I certainly wouldn't cry for weeks about it. However, I really don't think I could proceed to get married (unless I felt convinced in my heart that it was entirely against his will and he could not get out of there - restrained forcible) - unless that was the case - then I seriously doubt I could proceed with the marriage.

The reason why is because I feel incredibly strongly about that entire industry and men who feed it. All that aside, I also just don't feel its appropriate behaviour for a man in a relationship, much less a man about to get married.

In my experience, people who say "this is my last X before I quit for life" (whether X be a cigerette, or ..a hit of whatever) - are not ready to quit.

If you need one last time before you quit - you aren't ready to take that step. When you decide to get married - you are done with other women. You are done as soon as you decide - or not at all. You can't be done for some date in the future (being your actual wedding day). You are either done now, or you are not done.

If you need a stripper, you are not done. I'm not going to marry you in the hope that from the wedding day onwards, you will be done.

But that's just my view and I'm honestly not unsupportive of anyone who feels differently. Provided they don't try to force their views on people who feel and think like me.

Archived