Would you dump your partner/boy/girlfriend over a kiss with someone else?

hexaemeron

I think that everyone's experiences in life, the gifts they possess, the flaws they live with, all these things color how we see, interpret and respond to the world and others in it.

I don't think it's fair to say I'm emotionally immature simply because I don't agree with your stances on these subjects. I am a human being and I do feel. I struggle often to understand what so many others take for granted, and that does mean in some ways I'm behind the curve emotionally on some things. But I won't ever give up being who I am, and knowing that I always treat people with respect, dignity that I hope to receive from others.

you always treat people with respect and dignity?

i guess i'll go ahead and agree to disagree because you seem to take the word "immature" as being childish rather than not developed (which you have blatantly admitted to before). i also dont think that cheating is respectful or dignified. you should choose ur words wisely, bro

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you always treat people with respect and dignity?

i guess i'll go ahead and agree to disagree because you seem to take the word "immature" as being childish rather than not developed (which you have blatantly admitted to before). i also dont think that cheating is respectful or dignified. you should choose ur words wisely, bro

I am not, repeat, NOT, advocating cheating. Cheating is a breech of truth and trust. Having a relationship where someone may have multiple sex partners is not cheating if the other person in the relationship does not have a problem with this.

Why is this a hard concept to swallow?

But Hexemeron, it just seems like you keep justifying for your immoral actions. I mean, you and the 10% may find cheating okay and that you can't be with one person all your life (Perhaps you haven't found the RIGHT one yet?) But the rest of the 90% find it wrong, and when they succumb to it in a matter of weakness they feel AWFUL.

Why does everyone keep saying the OP is doing something immoral? He has a different viewpoint than we do. There's nothing wrong with that. I think everyone should be able to do whatever makes them happy as long as it doesn't hurt other people.

As for me, if my partner kissed someone else, I don't think I'd break up with him/her. If it's something that happened a lot, I'd probably re-think the relationship. But only once... not a big deal.

If my partner felt the need to kiss another person. He'd be out on his ear. If he had felt the need to go and snog someone else, theres a problem with the relationship that he couldn't be bothered talking about so we could try and fix it.

So why would someone want to try and fix it if they couldn't be bothered?

I am not, repeat, NOT, advocating cheating. Cheating is a breech of truth and trust. Having a relationship where someone may have multiple sex partners is not cheating if the other person in the relationship does not have a problem with this.

Why is this a hard concept to swallow?

the topic is cheating, no? you said cheating is o k if people do it for the right reasons. im going off what u are saying and trying to wrap my head around it to no avail.

granted i dont know you and i am going off what i read here, but you present yourself in a manner which would suggest that you lack emotional maturity... perhaps not dead and just infantile?

men who love men tend to be that way, though. i think women do a good job of maturing a man's emotions and two men tend to merely reinforce the stunting of emotional growth

Wow. I find the ignorance in this post unbelievable.

I guess two women would just feed off of each other's drama then... according to your logic.

Wow. I find the ignorance in this post unbelievable.

I guess two women would just feed off of each other's drama then... according to your logic.

not at all. are you gay? cuz if you aren't then maybe you shouldn't be so harmed by a comment like that given that its based on experience of my own. u can attempt to paint me as being rude but thats far from the case. im honest tho

not at all. are you gay? cuz if you aren't then maybe you shouldn't be so harmed by a comment like that given that its based on experience of my own. u can attempt to paint me as being rude but thats far from the case. im honest tho

Do I need to be gay to take offence at ignorant statements?

Archived