so about the girl on the bus...

hazylynx

she turned out to be a complete nutter...

she said she wants my children.. and if shes pregnant she is keeping the child.she wasn't joking.. and if she is, it's not very funny..it's immature especially from a 28 year old!!!

the first two dates were great.. she's intelligent/hot/creative etc etc.. but after the 3rd she turns into this psycho who won't stop calling/texting and emailing saying some pretty screwed up things.. about hurting herself if i don't see her... * * * !

i've just come out of basically being infactuated with a girl i know i can't have again, well i could but it would just make me feel worse.. and to come to this afterwards..i'm losing my faith in ladies.. i can't wait to leave this crappy town..

i think i have to catch a new bus now as well

has anyone dealt with nutters before?

p.s. earth day!!

How long have you known her for?!

I met a guy last year and we went on one date together. Then after he dropped me home he rung me "WHY DID YOU GET OUT OF MY CAR SO FAST!?!?! Did you steal from me!?!?!" I explained i hadnt. He text me for weekes afterwards saying he loves me so much and wants to get married also texts me saying "your a fat ugly cow" "i love you so much im afraid youll leave me cause your so beautiful" "Your so f'n ugly i hope you die" "I love you baby"

hahah crazy people. I ended up having to change my number and move city because he threatend he would send someone to hurt me.

How long have you known her for?!

I met a guy last year and we went on one date together. Then after he dropped me home he rung me "WHY DID YOU GET OUT OF MY CAR SO FAST!?!?! Did you steal from me!?!?!" I explained i hadnt. He text me for weekes afterwards saying he loves me so much and wants to get married also texts me saying "your a fat ugly cow" "i love you so much im afraid youll leave me cause your so beautiful" "Your so f'n ugly i hope you die" "I love you baby"

hahah crazy people. I ended up having to change my number and move city because he threatend he would send someone to hurt me.

a few dates.. i have a post about it called ' a girl on the bus' or somthing like that

yeah haz. i had one recently. she asked a million questions when i told her it wasn't going to work out. the preggo threat though? geez man. that sucks. i've had that a few times in my past though. women think of the craziest things when they want to lock a guy down.

Oh god I have so much sympathy for you...

I went on ONE date with a guy last year and afterwards he was talking about getting married and having kids with me. Ugh! (So, btw ghost69, it's not just women who think of crazy things, men do it too...stop placing all the blame on women!)

But, I'm sorry that happened, the crazy ones can be a bit discouraging.

lol i went on a few dates with a guy and decided i wasn't feeling him, he used to call my phone and leave the craziest voicemails. "I called you last night and you didn't call me back, I hope you're not mad at me, are you mad at me? Did I do something? Well call me back." A few hours later, "I hope you're having a good day. You still haven't called me back. Are you mad at me? I don't think you're mad at me. I hope not."

Oh god I have so much sympathy for you...

I went on ONE date with a guy last year and afterwards he was talking about getting married and having kids with me. Ugh! (So, btw ghost69, it's not just women who think of crazy things, men do it too...stop placing all the blame on women!)

But, I'm sorry that happened, the crazy ones can be a bit discouraging.

oh i know. i never said it was only women.

oh i know. i never said it was only women.

You never DO say "only," but in many of your posts you make comments about "women do this, women do that," and it's never anything truly gender specific...

You could have just as easily said, "People do the craziest things," but instead you specified a gender (in your favor?)

I'm just saying, let's not be biased here.

You never DO say "only," but in many of your posts you make comments about "women do this, women do that," and it's never anything truly gender specific...

You could have just as easily said, "People do the craziest things," but instead you specified a gender (in your favor?)

I'm just saying, let's not be biased here.

well, this post started off about a girl and i've only dated girls so....my advice about dating guys is nil.

but yes, guys do dumb stuff too.

Archived