THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 45

Well, I'm better, that's for sure. But I still miss her, want her back and love her. I'm still incredibly lonely and having a really difficult time. I'm struggling with the fact that she hasn't attempted to contact me. Doesn't she love me, doesn't she want to know how I am? Still hurting....but staying strong. No contact is absolutely the best way to go.

After 7 days she calls me drunk to tell me I'm an * * * * * * * for deleting her friends from Facebook and is mad because I don't seem sad on twitter? She broke up with me! I'm not answering again for atleast a week. I would love to work things out but she needs to stop with the games. Otherwise it's not worth my time.

Starting again. She spoke to me at work, said she was sorry for the loss of my grandfather. I texted her later saying that was nice of her, we sent a few text back and forward, but i made sure to cut it off.

N/C= 0.

Start again tomorrow.....

Feeling really depressed today. No crying yet, but sad. I had to write a mean & accusatory message on my web site he was stalking so he would let us both move on and heal. I liked seeing his name come up on my tracker, but my brain told me it wasn't helping anything.. just false hope.

I don't know why you had to go and ruin us. I also don't know why you broke my heart and are looking at my site. The silence is loud again.

Maybe you really did fall out of love with me. Just let me lie in my dark cave for awhile until I'm ready to come out. Don't make it any worse on me.

Feeling really depressed today. No crying yet, but sad. I had to write a mean & accusatory message on my web site he was stalking so he would let us both move on and heal. I liked seeing his name come up on my tracker, but my brain told me it wasn't helping anything.. just false hope.

I don't know why you had to go and ruin us. I also don't know why you broke my heart and are looking at my site. The silence is loud again.

Maybe you really did fall out of love with me. Just let me lie in my dark cave for awhile until I'm ready to come out. Don't make it any worse on me.

This breaks my heart....

Day 8

Really day 2 though since she called drunk and I answered. It's not getting easier. The reality is starting to set in. Hopefully she also realizes what she's done. How long before you see that this is not what you really want? I guess it's time to start honestly letting go. You can't control other peoples feelings.

i miss her a ton when i get distracted it helps but its only temporary. I want to be with her so bad. I want to go back to the way things were, when we were both so happy.

I wish there was a fast forward button on life so I could fast forward to whenever I will be happy and everything is the way i want it.

Day 15

It still hurts a little. I keep listening to this song, "Like We Used To", and it simply slays me. I need to stop hearing it... But then again, I should. I'm trying to purge all the bad feelings out. It's better to just rip the band aid off quickly, even if it stings a lot. I just hope that by day 30-31, I'll feel much much better...

Day 10

Sometimes memories come to me at night, good memories of us having fun together. They don't hurt me though, it's like I'm able to look back at the time we spent together and be happy that we had what we had. There are still times when I feel a bit down but I'm keeping busy with friends and working. Starting to make some good plans for the future, focusing on me and only me. It feels nice to be able to do that.

I'm on Day 2. We've been broken up for 3 months and the last month we dated, had an awesome time, and generally shared an intimate month together.

Boom! She wants space all the sudden. I'm giving her a full month. If, at that point no contact has been inititiated then I will continue NC permanently. I am not her lap-dog. I am not expendible.

I told her I loved her and respect her wishes for space but after 3 months apart I think she's just playing games.

Nights are the worst an truthfully we have awesome sex so I miss that too. But a little physical gratification ain't worth the heart ache and the longing for a re-established relationship.

Love is turning into hate due to all the drama and game-playing. I've held my tongue. Silence speaks volumes louder than cuss laden rants. Good luck guys.

Nine months for me. No Contacts at all ! The best recipe its to stay away from the ex at all cost. Ignoring the ex totally is the only way to go.

An ex is like a car crash...takes time to heal the wounds.

Its hard like hell to not be in touch with an ex but its imperative to stay away from them.

Its better to delete them from everything...and i mean everything !

No fb...msn...yahoo...skype...emails... and no phone calls or texting.

Avoiding them is the key believe it or not. Who is willing to eat sour grapes anyway. An ex rarely comes back and no magic potion exist, thats life !

I met other women and its great. The ex is becoming nothing more than a dream. I loved her, i wont lie; but its over, thats it !

Everyone here, do this. Its the only way out of this calamity.

Your ex dont care anymore, so just do the same and move on. Tell yourself that its not a terminal cancer and life is great.

Good luck to all and hang on because it does get a lot better !

Day 10. This is by far the longest we have gone without seeing eachother. She texted me yesterday saying she was praying for my Mom. I didn't respond but my Mom did. I think she is starting to accept the fact that it's really over this time. It's hard walking away from the person you thought you'd spend the rest of your life with.

Day 3 NC

7 months clean today!!! Hell yeah! Too bad you broke up with me 4 months into my clean time leaving me vulnerable and wanting to drink and use over you.

Well I didn't. And by you not sticking with me through the hard times you don't deserve the years of happiness I could have brought you.

You choose to drink and party daily, how's that been working out?

Continue to boost your ego with attention from random guys and I'll continue to raise my self-esteem by not only abstaining from drugs but your psycho indecisive ass as well. Sianora.

Man this is not getting easier. I guess I can't expect it to not hurt after 6 years. The last year has been absolute hell so I figured this would be somewhat of a relief. A huge part of me still hopes she calls and says she realizes she can't live without me but I know that's not happening. Atleast I know she's not happy either. We are both really hurt and really mad.