THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 3 Round 3

Felt good last night, u contacted me over something really stupid... that involved ur ego and what people think of u.

I blew u off and u got shirty with me.

Well tough luck mate, u have blown me off 100's of times

Back at ya

Felt good giving u the cold shoulder

I have no interest in hearing from u or even knowning that u still exist.

Day 55

I feel horrible and I still can't see myself getting over this. I know my ex is no longer the person he was when he was with me and I know I don't want the stupid idiot he is now. But I still can't help but wish he hadn't changed. I wish this had never happened. I love the old him so much and I really miss him.

Today I technically broke NC but I won't even count this one because the call was strictly about the money he owes me. It didn't even set me back and I feel like it didn't even happen, it's odd. I remember everything he said but his voice is foggy in my memory and in my memory it's like I called a complete stranger. I don't feel like I talked to him at all. Whatever.

I really hate this. I can't have him and I feel too miserable to find someone else, it sucks. If only I felt well enough to go on with my life and find a new job, make new friends. But I'm so sad and angry I don't even want to leave my house. I barely feel like eating anymore. I guess I only felt ok while I believed he could be back...now that I see what a jerk he is being I think it's highly unlikely that he'll change his mind like last time and this really depresses me.

Broke NC...I responded to one of her texts.

Blah I've been feeling crappy these last few days. Went out with a friend on Saturday and had a nice chat, then we ended up talking about the exes and the mundane stuff we used to enjoy. Today was supposed to be our 2 yr anniversary and I can't get out of my head all the damn things I had planned. Ugh. I really don't like this.

We talked briefly today but mostly on text. The first thing she said was "I don't see us ever getting back together". It is very hard to read her at times. When I broke NC the first time she was crying, and begging me to come back but I wasn't ready to deal with that at that point in time. That was on November 24th...22 days into Round 1 of NC. Go figure. I don't know. I just felt I had to share how I felt. Not that it makes me feel any better. She texted she wasn't sure we could have a friendship, then she called me. Blah blah blah. Before I met her I had no desire to settle down. I had a different date every week, party here and there...and now I've turned to this. Haha I feel so domesticated. I wouldn't change it for the world, but damn it is hard.

Day 8

Its' been tough but I do feel better than I did week ago! It hurt because it seemed as if she didnt care about me at all anymore and just forgot about me but she contacted me today. She sent a simple "Hey " and I ignored it. Then she sent me a text hours later saying how she hasnt heard from me in a while and if I didnt want to talk then she understood and was sorry for bothering me. Then an hour later she called and left a voicemail (sounding like she was crying) saying how she hasnt heard from me in a while and if I'm mad at her or dont want to talk then to just tell her and she will leave me alone. I dont know what to do from here. I know she is still seeing her boss so its' not like I can get back with her right now and I dont want anything to do with her while she is with him but I dont know if I should just keep ignoring her and remain a mystery to her or if I should just text her and tell her I have been busy.

Honestly part of me still wants her back but another part of me wants to tell her to go f*ck herself for putting me through this hell and heartache. Any advice from anybody?

Day... umm, 17? of round 3.

I cant even remember anymore, I have to now think about when I last contacted her. And now that I am 17 is actually the right number.

I have someone new in my life and I really could care less about my ex. I am very happy right now. Just over 3 and a half months since the breakup, and everything I have been doing for myself has really paid off. I am not basing my happiness on this new relationship (that doesnt quite exist yet, long story), rather it is enhancing the happiness I have built for myself and enriching my new life.

I am feeling very indifferent towards my ex. What she did still hurts, and there are things about the relationship I still miss... but I really just dont care anymore. I am looking forward, and I am very excited about what awaits me, not what lies behind.

Day 7

Made it through my first week! Actually it wasn't as bad as I thought. I have moved on now, but I am currently not seeing anybody.

I could care less what she does in life now, although I do miss what we had. If she came back I would likely turn the offer down.

However I do need to get new friends...they are all introverted while I am trying to drag them out of their house to go do something...soooo yea.

Day 57

Today sucks, just like yesterday. I'm back to feeling hopeless and depressed about my life. I don't feel like doing anything but sleep. I wish I could sleep most of the day so I wouldn't have to deal with these feelings. I'm starting to miss who my ex was when we were together and it feels horrible because this can't be fixed, he's a different person now and who knows if he'll ever change. On the bright side, I haven't cried today or yesterday...but only because I can't cry, it's like I ran out of tears or something...the sadness is definitely still there and I can't even let it out.

This really sucks, I thought I would be feeling much better by now. I wish I could have my old life back. Sure now I don't need to go to my crappy job or worry about money or cleaning the house or anything really, because I'm living with my parents. I have a "great" life with all kinds of material things but it means nothing...I would give it all up and take my crappy job back in heartbeat if it meant having my ex back (the old him). I wish time would go by faster.

Day 6 Round 3

Broke up 7wks ago

No more sadness, still think of him several times a day.

Not really sure where my head is at now, I dont have that numb feeling anymore.

I feel like I am at the beginning of a bridge to my new life, just gotta make that first step.

I know I still love him, but Im not "in love" with him

Him being that cold, uncaring person, has helped me alot. I now just remember him for that and not the good times.

Day 8

Today was tough...I put away all her pictures, all the things she gave me. I still wear the watch...but I kinda need a watch ya know?

De-friending her from facebook was hard...but now its time to recover...

Ill always love her, despite what she has become...there will always be a special place in my heart for her.

well day 1 for me...

sent the crimbo text off explaining that i was taking time out for me and that it dont mean i hate him or dont care about him. It was nice and amicable but now i gotta concentrate on me. Ive done NC before with someone else and while its tough at first it becomes your salvation...

hope youre all keeping strong today...

Day 1 NC, Day 10 NIC

These past few days have been ridiculous...you can read about it here

Long story short, she tried to give me her gift (a really thoughtful one too), and I told myself I was going to turn her down, so I did...

I was doing so friggen good till she text me, and now I fell like I regressed a bit...oh well, onward we go