How old do you think I look?

I was 70lbs lighter maybe it's only me that can tell the diffirence.

That's what I mean.. I dont' see any point in posting a photo and asking how you look because it's one photo, one angle, a certain shade of lighting.

We all have photos where we look better than we really do and photos where we look worse... so posting a photo for a bunch of strangers really doesn't do you any justice at all!

Thats because I was in my pj's lol. I was going for a non bias look. I am 23 nearly 24 I'm bothered because someone told me I looked 30 and I've always been told by everyone I look young for my age. Someone thought I was 17 and others have said I look younger.

I also go to the gym because I just had a baby a year ago and am trying to lose the weight I put on. Hoping to fit into my old clothes.. This is what I looked like 2 years ago which maybe you can see why I'm bothered..

link removed

It'd help if you brightened up your look.

You're 24, get more fun clothing with bright colors and cute cuts. And, you should update your hair. I'd cut about 3 inches off, dye it auburn, and get sideswept bangs.

I've been feeling frumpy ever since having my baby too. I do glam it up on some days, but it's more of the exception rather than the rule.

I don't have as much time as I did before, and it shows. My baby is tearing up my house hehe. Investing in different styles of clothes could go along way and only requires 1 shopping trip worth of time.

I don't do my hair nor my make-up as it's too time consuming. I feel a lot more professional when I'm well dressed though.

haha...my first guess was 23 !!! I say with all the treatments, beauty supplies, hairstyles...man I think you can spruce yourself up easily...I am 44 years old and no way I look it..I live the kid inside me..nobody would ever dream I am a mother of 4 kids and a grandmother of 2 grandsons.

Weight tends to make people look older. And your photos, as was stated, were not very clear and very dark. If you were hoping people would say you look younger I can't imagine why you would choose to post photos of you in your night/lounging clothes and your hair hanging in your face. The pics you chose made you look much older and if you are wearing your hair like that in public it isn't helping you to appear younger. Go to a stylist and get them to help you choose a more younger, current looking style.

Archived