How old do you think I look?

I'm just wondering how old people think I look. I've been feeling a bit contious about it and was wondering what others really thought since i am bias. I'll explain why when some people have told me what they think.

link removed

link removedlink removed

link removed

those are really bad quality photos. I have no idea.

You could be anywhere from 16-40 based on those fuzzy photos.

It all depends on your attitude, your speech, how you carry yourself, how well you hold a conversation.

Also, I always wonder about the intention of people's photos when they post up and ask random people to judge them..

Do I look fat/ old/ skinny/beautiful/hot-or-not?

If there is something specific you want to know, just ask.. instead of dancing around the garden.

those are really bad quality photos. I have no idea.

You could be anywhere from 16-40 based on those fuzzy photos.

It all depends on your attitude, your speech, how you carry yourself, how well you hold a conversation.

Also, I always wonder about the intention of people's photos when they post up and ask random people to judge them..

Do I look fat/ old/ skinny/beautiful/hot-or-not?

If there is something specific you want to know, just ask.. instead of dancing around the garden.

Because I think I look older then I am and I've had a lot of comments that say that but I didn't look that old 2 years ago and it's bothering me

Because I think I look older then I am and I've had a lot of comments that say that but I didn't look that old 2 years ago and it's bothering me

if you think you look older and want to look younger then do something baout it.

you are wearing baggy unattractive clothes, your hair doesn't look well kept and you look a little overweight.

Fix your hair, clothes and lose some weight and take photos in a better light and then you will probably look younger.

if you think you look older and want to look younger then do something baout it.

you are wearing baggy unattractive clothes, your hair doesn't look well kept and you look a little overweight.

Fix your hair, clothes and lose some weight and take photos in a better light and then you will probably look younger.

Thats because I was in my pj's lol. I was going for a non bias look. I am 23 nearly 24 I'm bothered because someone told me I looked 30 and I've always been told by everyone I look young for my age. Someone thought I was 17 and others have said I look younger.

I also go to the gym because I just had a baby a year ago and am trying to lose the weight I put on. Hoping to fit into my old clothes.. This is what I looked like 2 years ago which maybe you can see why I'm bothered..

link removed

I agree; when I weigh more I look a couple years older than my age. When I weigh less I look a couple years younger.

You should have made it a poll so you could see what the highest percentage of people think your age is. Just easier for you to get the answer you're looking for.

Thats because I was in my pj's lol. I was going for a non bias look. I am 23 nearly 24 I'm bothered because someone told me I looked 30 and I've always been told by everyone I look young for my age. Someone thought I was 17 and others have said I look younger.

I also go to the gym because I just had a baby a year ago and am trying to lose the weight I put on. Hoping to fit into my old clothes.. This is what I looked like 2 years ago which maybe you can see why I'm bothered..

link removed

you look the same to me in that photo.

Also, maybe make yourself look a little more feminine.. more feminine clothes asn make up.

Aha, it makes sense now!

Cause honestly, the first thing that I personally noticed in your original photos is that you look pretty darn tired and a bit sad.

Maybe that is part of it? Being worn down with a new baby, and I don't know about the sadness part - but am I way off on that? It's just something about your eyes and expressions.

Things like a smile, and good rest - well they make a big difference for all of us.

Aha, it makes sense now!

Cause honestly, the first thing that I personally noticed in your original photos is that you look pretty darn tired and a bit sad.

Maybe that is part of it? Being worn down with a new baby, and I don't know about the sadness part - but am I way off on that? It's just something about your eyes and expressions.

Things like a smile, and good rest - well they make a big difference for all of us.

yeah and I've been ill this week. Sadness is probably something to do with the fact that I am upset that someone thought I was 30.

yeah and I've been ill this week. Sadness is probably something to do with the fact that I am upset that someone thought I was 30.

You are still a beautiful young lady.

Try to shrug it off. We all have those occasional comments that fly our way and can funk us for a bit if we let it. So it's not just you! People are strange.

Maybe just treat yourself like S. was giving you some ideas for. An excuse to pamper yourself (if you need an excuse to

Archived