announcement

redhearts

I feel like I should make an announcement. I broke up with him. Wasn't a very good break up, since I came off utterly crazy. He just never understood the part where he didn't treat me good and disrespected me. He acted like it was all my fault, like he didn't do anything at all. Like I was the only one to blame. He acts like he didn't do anything wrong, that really upsets me. Yet it doesn't feel like its over and I don't know why. Maybe I'm not realising it is? Or even though I think its best, I kind of feel like I want to be with him, I don't know much.

Its an OCD thing, someone says something it gets into my mind, deeper and deeper. One of his parentals made fun of something on him, now I just can't keep that thought out of my head, I keep thinking, thinking of ways to fix it.

Sigh. It doesn't feel like its over though. Its weird. I have my phone off. I turned it on for a second, he still sent me a rude text. Trying to have the last say, childish.

Red

Sorry to hear this, but I think that it's a blessing in disguise.

Since you've only known him for a short time, I'm happy that you didn't jump into a marriage with him. I think you made the right decision, just look at is as a learning experience.

Take care...

I agree, from some of your posts he showed some sketchy behaviour (or I could be wrong- something to do with his phone?

I see it as a blessing in disguise too. Plus a lesson to truly take your time getting to know someone before giving your heart to them. It's a delicate thing and hard to heal (at times) when broken.

Sorry you are going thru this break up.

All the best

Redhearts,

Welcome to my world. I've been dating this guy for about 4 weeks the things you describe i'm going through the same exact thing with the new guy and now were on a break. But I dont call him nor he texts me or calls me. Ever sense i met this guy on date 4 we find our self practiacally arguing and fighting about everything and I've had enough of him already. He blames me for his problems and makes me everything look my fault. ahhhhhhh i hate datingl. What I did was left him a voicemail yesterday saying i'm glad we had a good time on our date but he's hurting me emotionally and dont need his abuse anymore. if he leaves you a message again tell him your happy for him and the decsion he makes for his life. Be the bigger person.

Redhearts,

Welcome to my world. I've been dating this guy for about 4 weeks the things you describe i'm going through the same exact thing with the new guy and now were on a break. But I dont call him nor he texts me or calls me. Ever sense i met this guy on date 4 we find our self practiacally arguing and fighting about everything and I've had enough of him already. He blames me for his problems and makes me everything look my fault. ahhhhhhh i hate datingl. What I did was left him a voicemail yesterday saying i'm glad we had a good time on our date but he's hurting me emotionally and dont need his abuse anymore. if he leaves you a message again tell him your happy for him and the decsion he makes for his life. Be the bigger person.

Ya but you don't even owe him an apology or not necessarily an apology, but you don't even owe him a phone call. Some guys are just that DIRT bags.

Archived