So i went to a bar the other day for my friends birthday. I usually don't think i come accross as gay, but i probably did that night...it was me and like 6 girls. haha.

At any rate, at one point, this guy from my college was passing by behind me. Out of no where he stopped, and like started to dance/grind up behind me. He also ran his hand down my chest (remember he was behind me) in a very sexual manor. And as he was leaving, he grabbed my female-friend's ass.

I...just don't know what to make of this. I know this guy is straight, and he was wasted...so i'm assuming it was meant to offend me or something. But i don't really know. This isn't exactly something that happens very often. I figured I'd ask you guys. Your thoughts?

My bf has been mistaken as being gay several times. He told me about times guys have hit on him while out at a bar. He said one tried to grab him, so he responded by grabbing that guy's hand and squeezing it... hard. Another guy hit on him & he told the guy he'd punch him if he didn't go away, so yeah... that leaves little doubt that he does not like it when guys hit on him, and the guys never do it again.

Before we were together he never really had a gf, so I think he was more sensitive about people thinking he's gay since he's not.

You wouldn't have to respond with violence. Just turn around & be like "dude, not cool"

My bf has been mistaken as being gay several times. He told me about times guys have hit on him while out at a bar. He said one tried to grab him, so he responded by grabbing that guy's hand and squeezing it... hard. Another guy hit on him & he told the guy he'd punch him if he didn't go away, so yeah... that leaves little doubt that he does not like it when guys hit on him, and the guys never do it again.

Before we were together he never really had a gf, so I think he was more sensitive about people thinking he's gay since he's not.

You wouldn't have to respond with violence. Just turn around & be like "dude, not cool"

boyfriend sounds pretty insensitive...i usually go with the "dont let my style fool ya, im straight as a flag pole"

boyfriend sounds pretty insensitive...i usually go with the "dont let my style fool ya, im straight as a flag pole"

Yeah I can see why it'd seem that way... but people often mistake him as being gay so he feels kind of insecure about it. He's not homophobic... his aunt is gay & he still thinks she is awesome, he just really doesn't want people to think he is gay. I agree it is an overreaction! It doesn't really happen now anyway because we are usually at a bar together so there is little question as to his availability and sexual orientation.

So i went to a bar the other day for my friends birthday. I usually don't think i come accross as gay, but i probably did that night...it was me and like 6 girls. haha.

At any rate, at one point, this guy from my college was passing by behind me. Out of no where he stopped, and like started to dance/grind up behind me. He also ran his hand down my chest (remember he was behind me) in a very sexual manor. And as he was leaving, he grabbed my female-friend's ass.

I...just don't know what to make of this. I know this guy is straight, and he was wasted...so i'm assuming it was meant to offend me or something. But i don't really know. This isn't exactly something that happens very often. I figured I'd ask you guys. Your thoughts?

I'm ashamed to say it, but he sounds like me when i'm drunk...so he's probably gay and deep in the closet. I found that while i was still in the closet and decided to have a few drinks my repressed sexual urges would bubble out and i would do something totally stupid like that. That's why i've stopped drinking haha

I'm ashamed to say it, but he sounds like me when i'm drunk...so he's probably gay and deep in the closet. I found that while i was still in the closet and decided to have a few drinks my repressed sexual urges would bubble out and i would do something totally stupid like that. That's why i've stopped drinking haha

Haha, that's why I decided to never drink when I was in the closet, I figured it could accidentally out me. But I still don't now, lol, I prefer to remember when I have fun, haha!

I don't think he was teasing me. It was a guy on campus, who i kinda know just from seeing him around. And i think i messed up when i was eplaining this...i think he was mocking me for being gay....not that he was really flirting with me.

idk though. not that pictures matter, but it was this guy:

link removed

You say this guy is straight and used to know you through college. It is a typical reaction of the straight guy to go into competition when he sees one. And you were there with EIGHT girls!!!! Can you imagine his frustration? He sees his former classmate, who is surrounded by girls and let's say he knows or suspects about your sexual preference... so by moving around you in a sexual dance he let these 8 girls know that they are wasting their time on you and he grabs girl's butt to show that he is the real one for them. He is a jerk. He acted out of jealousy.

I'm not sure why you showed us his picture, doesnt seem right. You are accusing him of something and he is not here to defend himself.

Considering where it happened, I wouldnt think much of the incident if the advances are unwanted you should have told him then and there.

Archived