Ijust had a fight with my father because i have problems at school.He told me that I am a looser and I wont do anything in my life.He also made it very clear that he hates that i am his son.My mother told me she regrets that she gave me birth.

They are right.I am useless and all i do is to make problems for others.They made it clear that they don't want want me.I'll cut my wrists tonight and end it.I'll just go to bed,fall asleep and bleed to death.It will be better for everyone.Mybe others can live a nice life,but I dont deserve one.

I know that a few times I said ill kill myself and changed my mind and two times i had failed attempts,but now is different.Now I know for sure that I deserve to die.

I dont excpect any PMs or replays to the thread,so dont bother.I just wanted you to know.I cant explain why.Bye all.

Wow, I'm so sorry your home life is terrible. You need to get help on your own. Contact whatever family health service is available to you. Tell them what is happening and they will get you the help you need. Please do this. You are so young and have such a fruitful life ahead of you. Unfortunately since your parents seem to be useless, you have to do this yourself. Please please get the help you need.

I've been in the same situation, Being called a waste of space by your parents, It hurts knowing you're the cause of disappointment, The only thing you can do is prove them wrong, It took me awhile to figure out my talent, But now I have, I'm embracing it, Now my parents are actually proud of me.

You need to do the same, It may take awhile, but once you get there you'll feel like the world isn't in control of you.

Seriously, Don't do anything rash until you've tried proving them wrong, because even if that backfires (Which it won't) atleast you tried.

So don't give up hope just yet, Fight through it and it'll all pay off.

Why do u think killing yourself will fix your problems? Regardless of what ur parents say, if they wake up one morning and ur dead, they will be hurt and sad. Even if they hate you, your their son, their blood, their creation, and now your gone.

What happens when your dead? u said ur an atheist, so what happens? you no longer think, dream, hope, ur nothing, that sounds like fun.

Archived