We keep looking at each other...

Roberto34

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps cutting him off completely is the reason he is acting the way he is.He likely senses that he hurt you and wants to smooth it over ,especially since you work together. I can see why you were hurt and would want to cut him off like that,but doesn't that tell him how hurt you were.I know that you want to emotionally disengage from him but partaking in a little small talk with him ,to show him you are cool with the situation ,might put an end to his behaviour.

Well I heard today that she'll be on 1st shift again. No idea as to when, but this is good news. Sounds like she got the job she applied for.

The problem now is that I haven't said anything to her in a long, long, long time.

I feel as though maybe she could think I'm mad at her for whatever reason (I'm not), or something along those lines.

I was thinking that when she gets on 1st shift, I could just say hello to her and ask if she's on 1st again now or something.

Just something simple to try and talk with her again. I just feel that I've made it very awkward now that I haven't spoken to her in so long, so it'll be weird as Hell for her/me if and when I try and say anything.

What do you guys think??

Well I heard today that she'll be on 1st shift again. No idea as to when, but this is good news. Sounds like she got the job she applied for.

The problem now is that I haven't said anything to her in a long, long, long time.

I feel as though maybe she could think I'm mad at her for whatever reason (I'm not), or something along those lines.

I was thinking that when she gets on 1st shift, I could just say hello to her and ask if she's on 1st again now or something.

Just something simple to try and talk with her again. I just feel that I've made it very awkward now that I haven't spoken to her in so long, so it'll be weird as Hell for her/me if and when I try and say anything.

What do you guys think??

Nah,I think you should be polite but don't go out of your way to be friendly.She already knows that you like her [men don't bring candy to a woman they barely know unless they have an interest].She has to make the first move or at least somehow let you know that she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore.I wouldn't be holding my breath over this girl ..
Nah,I think you should be polite but don't go out of your way to be friendly.She already knows that you like her [men don't bring candy to a woman they barely know unless they have an interest].She has to make the first move or at least somehow let you know that she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore.I wouldn't be holding my breath over this girl ..

Nah, I'm not holding my breath over her at all. It's just that I don't see her approaching me despite how many looks she gives me every day.

She might if I was to just be polite and say hi to her like I did before.

See, I haven't said anything to her or even looked her way(that she knows of) in honestly MONTHS, so saying something like "hi" could be a good thing.

That's all I'm saying, 'cause I do agree that she should be doing some pursuing now if that's what she wants. I did my part, and like I've been saying, it's her next move.

However, if she thinks that I'm mad or something, with her shyness, I highly doubt she'll approach if I don't show that I'm not mad or anything like that (saying hi again).

Archived