She Rejected Me

grymoire

i'm not talking about talent man. it's about being true to yourself. i will never pick up a genre cause everyone around me is in it. forget that. my life is mine, not theirs. but i think i'm getting off topic. sorry.

i understand... i am not saying you should but rather pointing at the reality of some situations as they stand...

the girl i mentioned about wanting a 100k guy... there is absolutely no way i would court her after hearing that sentence...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on a separate note, 3 years back i asked a co-worker of mine about her expectations in a partner and this was her exact reply - "his salary must be equal to or greater than 100k per year"

ghost i know you got talent bro.... but reality does suck at times...

if a chick told me that, she would be on my "NEXT" list. I really cant stand biatches like that! god! I guess thats one good thing i like about my city is that people here actually dont judge you based on your salary. Its a pretty open diverse city. Dont get me wrong it has its really high dollar areas but they are all still pretty chill.

if a chick told me that, she would be on my "NEXT" list. I really cant stand biatches like that! .

And how is this any different from a girl saying she wants a muscular guy? Would you "next" her? No, of course not. There would you be, sending her pictures with your shirt off, just like the one you have in your avatar.

So why would you next the girl who wants a guy making $100K+? Because you don't make it? And there is no conceivable way you ever will? Sorry but yours and Ghost's comments sound like sour grapes to me.

Just because a girl wants a successful man it does not mean that she is a gold digger. A man who his successful in his career shows that he has achieved something. He has developed some sort of status. And we know how women love a man who has status.

Whether it is a guy with a good body or a guy with a good bank account, they set off the same feelings in a woman. The feeling that this man can take care of me and my children. And it is a primal instinct that she cannot control.

It's one thing if an already rich girl wants a rich guy. There is something to be said for wanting to have a similar financial status as your mate. It's quite another for a girl who has no money of her own to want to live off a rich guy--in that case, yep, she's a golddigger.

Greymoire,

What are you doing with these threads? You are letting a girl bother you like this so you have to start this pity-party and you keep writing about this. Cant you see it's a negative feedback loop here or vicious circle?

You've got to break this vicious circle. Start reading books about the subconscious mind, the secret, positive affirmations, or something. By talking about this or writing it up, did you know you are affirming your negative beliefs about yourself and actually making things worst? Ask yourself -- has writing threads on enotalone actually HELP you in real life? I can understand a few threads or so, but this is too much. What you need is to find a solution and get to where you want. Either on setting realistic goals with women who would be in your league that you have a chance of a relationship, fixing your self-talk so that it's positive, or searching for ways to improve yourself so you could be in league with what you want.

Ugly guys go out with attractive women all the time, and I'm sure people on here are going to agree. You put this woman on a pedistle and you let her get to you like this. You should say, "yeah, whatever," and go out and have a pizza or something or treat yourself to something cool, buy an ice-cream, whatever you want. Don't let this eat you up inside man.

ummm... I'm from LA and I don't really appreciate being stereotyped as a shallow woman.

In those places you're going to find a much greater concentration of shallow people, but I never said that EVERYONE there is like that, and for those of you who aren't like that and living there, I feel bad for you.

I concur. Just let it go and move on. Whenever she enters your mind, just think about Mark Walhberg and how he likes to talk to animals.

link removed

Trust me, hearing Mark talk to a chicken is far more wrestling with any questions or issues stemming from why that girl turned you down.

In those places you're going to find a much greater concentration of shallow people, but I never said that EVERYONE there is like that, and for those of you who aren't like that and living there, I feel bad for you.

hehehe. Have you been to LA? I dunno... I guess it's because I've gone to many latin american countries that I don't consider LA 'shallow'

heh?!?!? what's this all about?

what is anybody's problem if i hit on a girl that is under my league or above my league? i never even mentioned about what league she belongs to anywhere... i hit on a girl, she said no, and i wrote about it here.... that was all... to say that i am starting a pity party and saying all this is too much is out of the line... if it bothers you stay out of it....

and PS - i am not into things like subconscious mind, the secret, positive affirmations, blah blah...

*geez*

this is a great post... but you also have to realize that not even one girl is gonna say that she wants to date some one that is rich.... if they do they would be rubbished in no time and driven off..... in this same Dating section i remember a girl that asked "where can i find rich men?" and she was jumped on immediately... people talk about preferences all the time but yet they have a problem accepting someone's preference just because it involves money... she wants a rich guy.. that is her preference... and her choice.

and PS - i am not into things like subconscious mind, the secret, positive affirmations, blah blah...

*geez*

grym I have not read the secret, or all those other things that have been mentioned. But becoming more confident is really about changing your attitude.

You say you are not into those things, but has not being into those things worked for you so far?

grym I have not read the secret, or all those other things that have been mentioned. But becoming more confident is really about changing your attitude.

You say you are not into those things, but has not being into those things worked for you so far?

let's really not start another argument about The Secret...

Grymoire, What do you think the problem is (if there is one)?

there is no problem that i see of.... i think i am a fine young man.

i was attracted to a girl.. i confidently asked her out... she said i am not her type... and i wrote about it here in ENA... that's all.

there is no problem that i see of.... i think i am a fine young man.

i was attracted to a girl.. i confidently asked her out... she said i am not her type... and i wrote about it here in ENA... that's all.

OK, see I was wondering if maybe you though there was a problem that was preventing you from getting dates. But if that's not it, then just keep doing what you're doing and eventually you'll meet the right one

Archived