She Rejected Me

grymoire

I agree... instead of me if it were ghost or drewicious in her car they would be dating by now

Well the thing is grym, you are not ghost or drewcious. I think DW is right about pulling girls in with a different way. YOu have different strengths than they do. You can use those strengths.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
basically grym, you went for it and she wasn't into it. now you know and knowing is half the battle GI JOE. move on.

lol at gi joe.

Good job gry. You have balls. I like balls.

Fact is, you shouldn't care if you bothered her. This isn't HER world, it's both of your's. You're free to ask out any woman you want, and she's free to turn you down.

I agree that her saying "don't know what gave you the wrong idea" was stupid. It's like she thinks that she needs to give you the go-ahead to ask her out. Screw that. You like her, so you ask her out. Who cares what she thinks.

I agree... instead of me if it were ghost or drewicious in her car they would be dating by now

You can change that though.

Ghost and Drewicious know what they are doing. Heck, they weren't even blessed with good looks (not offensive, please keep reading Ghost and drew They worked hard for their bodies and their style and charisma are things that they practiced. I have respect for them because I don't consider them "lucky". They are lucky in the fact that they are resourceful but I believe that they earned that ability.

yeah, that's a good point.

Also - it could be because she IS a friend of a friend of yours (who you also onceasked out, I think?) that she is making it absolutely clear that the ride home was NOT a result of romantic interest, and that she is absolutely not interested. Seems a bit of overkill to me, but maybe because your spheres overlap that she wants to make it clear that there is no chance of her fancying you in the future?

Anyway, clearly not the one for you.

lol at gi joe.

Fact is, you shouldn't care if you bothered her. This isn't HER world, it's both of your's. You're free to ask out any woman you want, and she's free to turn you down.

I agree that her saying "don't know what gave you the wrong idea" was stupid. It's like she thinks that she needs to give you the go-ahead to ask her out. Screw that. You like her, so you ask her out. Who cares what she thinks.

always good to hear from you Carmine..

yea... i do appreciate her for being honest... she did not use other lines like "i don't want to be in a relationship now"...

geez grym, don't be so down on yourself. you can't even say that for any high % drew or i could have gotten this girl. no way.

Ghost and Drewicious know what they are doing. Heck, they weren't even blessed with good looks (not offensive, please keep reading Ghost and drew They worked hard for their bodies and their style and charisma are things that they practiced. I have respect for them because I don't consider them "lucky". They are lucky in the fact that they are resourceful but I believe that they earned that ability.

i appreciate this post. ty dw. i only work with what i was given. long ago i didn't like how my body looked (i was the puny skinny kid), i changed that. i didn't like how my hair was, i found a style that was me. i kept true to the skater/punk style i've always been. just who i am. took a while to find that, but i did. lucky? maybe. but it took years to find myself that is true.

grym, dw has some great points. i think you need to pump your confidence level up more. try making more moves on impulse instead of questioning yourself and who you are so much. trial and tribulation will help.

i haven't seen their pictures and have no idea how they look like...

i do believe that i am a confident person, very interesting to talk to, and have good sense of humor... but i don't have a good body. may be that is one place where i can start and work on it.

i'm sorry, this made me chuckle just a little bit.

to the OP...I think you did well. Next time I'd advise maybe asking her out/for her number when your with her, rather then waiting and sending a FB message. But good for you for asking, she told you how she felt and you can now move on, having a little more info of the world of dating in your back pocket.

i do believe that i am a confident person, very interesting to talk to, and have good sense of humor... but i don't have a good body. may be that is one place where i can start and work on it.

if anything, it would make you feel better about yourself, and that would reflect

Click on their profiles. They both have pictures up.

It's not just body too. Gah, I wish I could explain it better.

As I said before, I'm cute but I don't claim to be hot. However, I have found ways to express myself in ways that just drive guys crazy. That took trial and error along with observing how other people did it.

i think your confidence is a bit lower than it should be. you asked for her facebook information. don't take this the wrong way, but that is a weak cop-out to me. then you questioned what you should say or how you should go about it so much that i thought it was even worse. i dunno, maybe you i'm wrong. maybe you are more confident in yourself than i am. who knows?

but if you are down on your figure, hit the gym, then that excuse is out of the window as one of your flaws/problems. it will bring your spirits up more i bet.

i think your confidence is a bit lower than it should be. you asked for her facebook information. don't take this the wrong way, but that is a weak cop-out to me. then you questioned what you should say or how you should go about it so much that i thought it was even worse. i dunno, maybe you i'm wrong. maybe you are more confident in yourself than i am. who knows?

but if you are down on your figure, hit the gym, then that excuse is out of the window as one of your flaws/problems. it will bring your spirits up more i bet.

thanks for the honest feedback bro... i agree that i was reluctant about this whole thing...

yea.. i'm gonna hit the gym soon.. yayyyyy

PS: i just saw your picture in your profile... finally i kinda know how you look like

btw, I used to be the fat, ugly girl with braces. I fixed that a long time ago.

Think of your body as a canvas. Not just your body but what you put on it as well.

Your personality as a magnet.

Tweek them as freely as you want till you find a combo that works.

this is a very good post.. i like the analogy

I used to be the most socially awkward person ever. Then I learned how to fake being social, and now I'm actually ok at it. It's all about practice grym

i am very good socially if the scene involves just meeting new people, drinking, and talking...

but i am totally awkward if it involves anything physical.. like dancing, or bowling or shooting pool or any other sport... i suck at those and avoid those type of situations like the plague

i am very good socially if the scene involves just meeting new people, drinking, and talking...

but i am totally awkward if it involves anything physical.. like dancing, or bowling or shooting pool or any other sport... i suck at those and avoid those type of situations like the plague

Which means that now you should take up any practice time in those things that you can. Gotta practice.

Take a dance lesson. Practice everytime and you'll get better and better.

Good dancers are hot. Let's women know that they know how to use their body....and their hips...

Archived