I was unjustly banned from the suicide.org forum- someone should have the forum destroyed-

KellyLeighC

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand how it is -- I had a friend who went through the same thing. His gf died in a terrible car accident, but his family ignored his feelings about it -- even dismissed his feelings.

But that is what we are here for! You're allowed to tell us how you feel and no one will judge or tell you to "straighten up." k?

Kelly,

I am very sorry for your friend. That is terrible, and I know you are going through painful times. However, that is the motto here at ENA -- "You are not alone."

Remember, that, okay? Many of us have been where you are, and we know what it feels like. So keep on talking.... we're here for you..

Kelly,

The link I gave you link removed had lots of numbers. Perhaps they can refer you? Sometimes it helps to hear another voice on the end of the line. And I am sure they can recommend somewhere for you to go for grief counseling.

Promise me you'll look into it?

Thanks. All I've done since I got that e-mail telling me about his suicide is either cry my ass off or blast our two favorite Eric Clapton songs through the house at full volume. If Madeline gripes about "Layla" and "Tears In Heaven" being played, she can get the hell out of the house as far as I'm concerned.

I'll look into the link you gave me. Thanks.

Is it really fair to put up his pic, maybe he or his family would have preferred privacy at a time like this? I must say that it would really bother me if someone had put up a pic of my child or spouse even if they were their friend.

Why not make yourself known but your own picture, just a thought.

There is nothing wrong with loving someone or paying tribute and it doesn't make you an idiot for caring and paying that tribute but as a widow I would find it upsetting to stumble accross my late husbands picture online without giving my permission first. I cannot change the way I feel and make no apologies for it either.

Archived