Imperfections

Decado

I think ill just go straight into it.

I dont think i can have sex because i feel embarrassed about how i look. Its not that im excessively overweight or cant have sex, its just that i have pock marks all over my skin from puberty ( mainly on the back of my legs and my butt

I am a virgin (still!) and just wanted to ask anyone who has sex if this stuff matters to you guys and whether i should be so worried.

thanks

Decado

Everyone has imperfections, you have to try and get over them. I know that's hard.

My boyfriend has chest scars from open heart surgery when he was a teenager, I knew that when we first started dating. He has weird stretch marks on his back from...well it's a mystery. He had a scar under his stomach close to his penis from a hernia operation. He was pretty insecure about those things but I looked past them and still do because why should this really matter?

We all have imperfections and if someone doesn't liek them then that someone isn't right for you.

girls dont care that much. i bet u wouldnt care too much either if ur girl had any imperfections. plus usually the lights will be off.

i think once u get a steady gf u connect with, it will be bliss when u can just really feel beyond comfy in ur skin with her. i still feel a wee bit self conscious of my few scars here and there infront of my bf. but he doesnt care.

i have more imperfections than i can count, but i am with someone i love very much and who loves me so that it does not get in our way. we all get self-conscious especially with someone new, but someone who cares for you will not make a big deal about your flaws.

Thank you everyone who replied my topic, your advice is much appreciated.

over the last few weeks i have been presented with many oppotunities to have sex. I am actually typing this after i have just turned down an opportunity to have sex. i just didnt want to. it was just after a drunken night and it wasnt the right person or the right situation. she was properly full on clingy and i didnt want to do it. does that make me gay? my sexuality has always been a question but i have not been attracted to men more than i have women. i am just always confused!

Hey Decado,

I've got a skinny ( none at all ) butt. My chest could use some extra weight, and my legs are skinny. Do I care if I get between the sheets with someone I care about?

NO. because when you get to that point, it's just liking the person you are with.

Archived