Swallowing A Deal Breaker

RealBrookeI

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure that no one is arguing that it's either kinky or strange.

I know.

But what I mean is, it's not something so far-fetched that a woman would surely disagree to doing so. If she doesn't want to swallow that is her choice, nothing wrong with it. However I also think that if a guy wants her to swallow, that's his choice and if it's a dealbreaker...it's fine for him.

Say if he wanted to tie her up and whip her each time they had sex-now this is a demand that isn't as common and is probably not healthy if it's the only thing that he wants...so if this act was a dealbreaker for him, it would be a pretty stupid one.

If a guy didn't want to go down on me, it would be a dealbreaker for me. I would need this sexual act, and if he isn't willing to do it...then what's wrong with me moving onto another person?

"Man, what happened to you two? I just don't get it. Out of all of our friends, I really thought you two would be the ones that would make it. I mean, I see all these people breaking up everywhere, and all this instability, and I just feel like you two were a beacon. Man, left field."

"Well, what can I say... we just weren't compatible."

"And you just decided one day that there was no way it was going to work?"

"Boy, what can I tell you. It's rough, man. It's rough. I've been crying on and off for like 5 straight days. I've barely slept 10 hours in a week. This is just nuts! I tried soooo hard to just make it work but....."

"Well, I'm shocked my friend, and I feel so bad for you, and I feel bad for her, and I feel bad for your parents. I mean, they loved that girl."

"I know, I know. That's what makes this decision so hard. But I mean, in the end, when I came, she just wouldn't swallow it. You know, she just wouldn't swallow my come. It's really inexplicable, but there you have it. I gave her so many chances, but she just refused to gulp my jism."

"Oh wow! I had no idea. I mean... I didn't know that it was THAT bad. I hear you brother. You can only take so much. I mean, you're only human afterall."

"I know, I know. That's what makes this decision so hard. But I mean, in the end, when I came, she just wouldn't swallow it. You know, she just wouldn't swallow my come. It's really inexplicable, but there you have it. I gave her so many chances, but she just refused to gulp my jism."

"Oh wow! I had no idea. I mean... I didn't know that it was THAT bad. I hear you brother. You can only take so much. I mean, you're only human afterall."

OMG That is the funniest thing I've ever read on this site!!!! 'gulp my jism' lol

So a friend of mine was telling me how this guy she met absolutely refuses to become involved or rather continue to be involved with any woman who wont swallow, something about respect and that if they dont the relationship is doomed anyways so no need to pretend it isnt what it is.

How many other people feel this same way about "sexual favors"?

Wow what a selfish guy. He dont deserve anyone the way he thinks. Making swallowing cum a deal breaker. Far out.

Usually before it becomes a "relationship", people already express their sexual likes/dislikes. So...it's ok for someone to make it clear in the beginning what they expect, because I don't think anyone should settle for less than what they want. It's his right to want a girl who "swallows". Most girls will think "What a jerk", but I'm sure some of you wouldn't settle for a guy who didn't satisfy your sexual desires.

I think this is probably the best answer i've read thus far. Since it is the guy's life and his relatinoship he has the right to have his dealbreakers. It may limit who he gets to date, but that hurts no one but himself.

So while we may think it is a foolish dealbreaker, it is still his and his alone. No one is forced to date him. Some of you are saying she shouldn't be forced...doesn't sound like she IS being forced. Just that he won't date her otherwise. And i would think if there was a girl in question dating him who didn't want to do it she'd just grab her coat and bag and go and tell him C-ya.

I've read somethings from women too that seem pretty crazy dealbreakers, but its her choice.

The oddest thing about the whole scenario is his feeling the need to share something like that with a friend. That seems awfully personal.

Well, I don't blame her really, for one, she doesn't know this guy that well. Oral sex is not completely safe... it can lead to certain STDs also.

And SO WHAT she doesn't swallow the cum of a guy she just started seeing! I see nothing wrong with that act, but to INSIST she do it, or she's history.

I gotta go with Jettison on this one, he's a control freak, and she's lucky she's found out NOW, not later!

BTW, is he going down on her also???

Well, I don't blame her really, for one, she doesn't know this guy that well. Oral sex is not completely safe... it can lead to certain STDs also.

And SO WHAT she doesn't swallow the cum of a guy she just started seeing! I see nothing wrong with that act, but to INSIST she do it, or she's history.

I gotta go with Jettison on this one, he's a control freak, and she's lucky she's found out NOW, not later!

BTW, is he going down on her also???

I dont think the ones who said he is entitled to a dealbreaker are blaming any female who didn't stay with him if she didn't want to do it. That isn't waht bijoux or ghost or myself were saying. We were just saying if that is his dealbreaker it's his choice. It might limit who dates him, but that is only his business.

And who are you talking about? I didn't get the feeling that the OP was speaking about anyone in particular. Sounds like she just had a convo with some guy friend, not that a woman was being forced into swallowing.

Let me clarify my position so it's clear: I think any guy should be able to demand threesomes with a goat as his dealbreaker. And I also think I should be free to think he's a whackjob for doing so.

Umm, I was giving my take on this same as you were jetti.

I didn't even quote your post. Was just responding to the one i agreed with the most on this thread.

Well, I think it's a stupid demand too Jettison. Once I climax I couldn't care less about where she wants it to go. The pleasure is in the act and when I come I'm hardly in the greatest frame of mind to be thinking about much anyways.

Finding someone who you mesh with is hard enough. Adding stuff like this makes it even harder. If I loved someone, hell, even if I just LIKED someone I wouldn't care about this at all.

Am I the only one that thinks the guys simply made this up as a reason NOT to see her friend anymore? I mean to say that the reason the relationship wouldn't work out was because she wouldn't swallow. I doubt it. He probably said that to simply play a mind game on her. He sounds like a jerk who ended up telling his friends how he told this girl this and they are laughing about it.

I don't believe the reason is sincere.

The topic has since progressed on to why do men like it... and which women are willing to do it....

Am I the only one that thinks the guys simply made this up as a reason NOT to see her friend anymore? I mean to say that the reason the relationship wouldn't work out was because she wouldn't swallow. I doubt it. He probably said that to simply play a mind game on her. He sounds like a jerk who ended up telling his friends how he told this girl this and they are laughing about it.

I don't believe the reason is sincere.

The topic has since progressed on to why do men like it... and which women are willing to do it....

That may be. And if it is true, I dislike this guy even more.

This guy sounds like a dare I say...douche-bag.

Any guy shallow enough to only date girls that swallow is going to end up married to an ex-stripper/hooker.

Not all girls swallow or want to swallow every single time.

I swallow but I know my boyfriend wouldn't break up with me if I didn't.

Dude sounds young, stupid and yeah this sounds liek a lame excuse.

he sounds like a real jerk. I was volunteered to find out what it taste like and my fiancée was was playing 100 questions asking if I was okay with it, and if I didn't like it he would never pressure me into it, or try to get me to, the fact that I started giving bj's made him really happy. I didn't like it and he never has mentioned it to me.

I think that is the real respect, if some one dosen't want to and you respect their wishes of not wanting to, thats like the most loving and nice thing you can do. not use them like a toy.

I dont think the ones who said he is entitled to a dealbreaker are blaming any female who didn't stay with him if she didn't want to do it. That isn't waht bijoux or ghost or myself were saying. We were just saying if that is his dealbreaker it's his choice. It might limit who dates him, but that is only his business.

And who are you talking about? I didn't get the feeling that the OP was speaking about anyone in particular. Sounds like she just had a convo with some guy friend, not that a woman was being forced into swallowing.

Then i'm afraid you did not read the post from the OP too well Jaded....

She was talking bout a female friend of hers who was dating this guy who INSISTED she swallow when she gave him BJs or she was history....

try reading the posts.....

i hate dating girls that don't like oral or don't swallow. i go down on you and do everything, why should i be sold short? it's about pleasing your partner. if i'm really into a girl i do that. if not, they get nothing. so to me it sounds like 'ewww, gross, you want me to what?' so yes, okay cya. my last full on gf was like that. i was like ehh.

i'm confused. what about not swallowing your semen constitutes you being sold short? you're still getting off aren't you?

Archived