Well I'm back from my date and have some questions

ConfusedDater

that does not matter......... but if she had scratched her arms during the date then that would have been a sure fire way to say that she is totally into you

Years ago I used to think when a female said she had to go to the bathroom on a first date that it was a RED FLAG-lol

I was thinking she was in there on the phone.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is NOT into you. *sarcastic* honked her horn to wave? asked your plans for the rest of the night? GAVE YOU A RIDE HOME? wow man. you DO overanlyze. i don't care how much you say you don't, you DO.

i can't believe i read your thread before this one where you were so worked up over nothing.

she is NOT into you. *sarcastic* honked her horn to wave? asked your plans for the rest of the night? GAVE YOU A RIDE HOME? wow man. you DO overanlyze. i don't care how much you say you don't, you DO.

i can't believe i read your thread before this one where you were so worked up over nothing.

Yeah she sent me a email this morning asking me did I enjoy the rest of my weekend so I guess that confirms it-lol I tried somethig different with my hair on sunday and I guess it was a good move so I will try and set up another date for this week. Well ghost I was told never to assume anything when it comes to woman so I just figured I would ask and see what everyone thought-lol

Yeah she sent me a email this morning asking me did I enjoy the rest of my weekend so I guess that confirms it-lol I tried somethig different with my hair on sunday and I guess it was a good move so I will try and set up another date for this week. Well ghost I was told never to assume anything when it comes to woman so I just figured I would ask and see what everyone thought-lol

still don't assume anything. and it wasn't the hair man. stop analyzing why this worked.

still don't assume anything. and it wasn't the hair man. stop analyzing why this worked.

well ghost i try and analyze what i did right so that I can keep doing it on other dates. So I try and be consistent with what has been working the previous dates.

one big thing I do now is let her do 80% of the talking since I'm usually a little nervous on 1st dates and it really helps me relax since all I have to do is listen to her.

well ghost i try and analyze what i did right so that I can keep doing it on other dates. So I try and be consistent with what has been working the previous dates.

one big thing I do now is let her do 80% of the talking since I'm usually a little nervous on 1st dates and it really helps me relax since all I have to do is listen to her.

you can never be consistent with anybody. you can only be yourself. that is all the consistency you need.

stop with this 'let her talk 80%' 'make sure my hair is okay' 'i brushed my teeth in a circular motion before i left the house' crap.

why not reply something back if she sends you another one. something like 'cool. i'll call you later.' leave it at that.

First off, great job CD. I think the signs are EXTREMELY positive.

Secondly, do as ghost suggests. A simple response to say somthing like you will call her later would be nice. She has done a lot to show interest, don't be coy and play games with her. Be courteous and respond to that last email to say "ill call or see you later".

Ok if I get a reply back i respond with a-"i will call you later"

not that blunt, put that on the end. but something up beat in front of it. depending on what she says. something like 'oh yeah sounds cool. i will give you a call later today/tomorrow.' specify a day. a call later could be in the week, month, etc.

Ok if I get a reply back i respond with a-"i will call you later"

yes. but say something personable as well. if she asks a specific question, answer it. If it does not ask a question say something like "cool, will call you later!

if you only write "i will call you later" that sounds like you are annoyed. You are a smart guy, dress it up with some type of salutation.

yes. but say something personable as well. if she asks a specific question, answer it. If it does not ask a question say something like "cool, will call you later!

if you only write "i will call you later" that sounds like you are annoyed. You are a smart guy, dress it up with some type of salutation.

oh yeah, i was talking about as an attachment not the only thing that I was going to say in the email.

Archived