Well I'm back from my date and have some questions

ConfusedDater

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I misread this? You're not going to respond unless she emails you twice?

I was saying if i get a response back from her around 3pm, it wouldn't really be any need to respond back when i can just call her when I get home.

I guess her job doesn't allow her to email a lot during the day which is understandable so i wouldn't see the need to send another reply, just a phone call later

If she emailed you, you responded and she emails again around 3 then sure, just call her tonight if you prefer.

Or send a quick email back in response to what she says and with a call ya this evening.

CD - Dude, stop analyzing.... Just be yourself and enjoy this.... without tearing it all apart!

If she emailed you, you responded and she emails again around 3 then sure, just call her tonight if you prefer.

Or send a quick email back in response to what she says and with a call ya this evening.

CD - Dude, stop analyzing.... Just be yourself and enjoy this.... without tearing it all apart!

The analyzing is over, I'm just going with the flow now and will keep the CMM consistent this time and not let a week go past without saying anything

The analyzing is over, I'm just going with the flow now and will keep the CMM consistent this time and not let a week go past without saying anything

Good - - keep the communication open - give and take. She contacts you first sometimes and you contact her first sometimes. But never ignore her if she contacts you!

Good - - keep the communication open - give and take. She contacts you first sometimes and you contact her first sometimes. But never ignore her if she contacts you!

I was surprised by her email this morning, we had not talked since sunday, the day we went out because I turned off my call waiting again-lol I don;t have to do that now since i know she is interested. I just didn't want to drive myself crazy looking at the caller id everytime the phone rang.

I was surprised by her email this morning, we had not talked since sunday, the day we went out because I turned off my call waiting again-lol I don;t have to do that now since i know she is interested. I just didn't want to drive myself crazy looking at the caller id everytime the phone rang.

stop turning off call features to act cool man.

well she didn't reply back to my email the rest of the day so I guess her email this morning was just her way of seeing if I was interested or not after the date. So i will call tonight.

I will take ghost's advice and call with a plan for the 2nd date in mind. So until I figure out something to do it's no need to call

Call her anyway and ask her if she'd like to go out, and then ask if she has anything specific in mind to do. Otherwise, set up the date and tell her you'll work out the plans with her later. No need to just not call. Don't do any waiting if you guys are interested in each other.

well she didn't reply back to my email the rest of the day so I guess her email this morning was just her way of seeing if I was interested or not after the date. So i will call tonight.

I will take ghost's advice and call with a plan for the 2nd date in mind. So until I figure out something to do it's no need to call

CD, just call her anyways. you can at least have a general conversation. be fun and flirty.

Archived