Well I'm back from my date and have some questions

ConfusedDater

I was attracted to her, we had nice conversation and met at a coffee house and had a couple of smoothies. So not sure if she is interested and never want to assume anything but just want to ask from what she did below toward the end of the date sounds like she is interested in seeing me again?

1.She asked me what way am I going home and asked if I wanted a ride home

2.She asked me what was doing the rest of the evening

3.She Told me before I got out the car that she would call me later

4. After I got out the car and she started to drive away she beeped her horn so she could wave bye.

So just want to ask everyone what do you think from what she did above?

This time I accepted the ride because I thought of someone on this board saying I should have said Yes.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED AND HAPPY AND PROUD FOR YOU, CD!!!!

YES, YES, YES!

You went out on a limb, outside of your comfort zone, met a girl whom you never seen a picture of, who had to reschedule, who changed the plans and time, and you had a good time!

You cut her some slack and had good results during the date. The things you mentioned.. sounds like she's interested in you. Just remember, come here for your analyzing and RELAX! See where it goes... K?

So glad you had fun!

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED AND HAPPY AND PROUD FOR YOU, CD!!!!

YES, YES, YES!

You went out on a limb, outside of your comfort zone, met a girl whom you never seen a picture of, who had to reschedule, who changed the plans and time, and you had a good time!

You cut her some slack and had good results during the date. The things you mentioned.. sounds like she's interested in you. Just remember, come here for your analyzing and RELAX! See where it goes... K?

So glad you had fun!

Yeah I try to let the girl do 85% of the talking since i'm a little bit nervous on first dates and that strategy seems to have been working since January of 2008

Yeah I try to let the girl do 85% of the talking since i'm a little bit nervous on first dates and that strategy seems to have been working since January of 2008

plus you dont wanna waste your breath in case it doesnt work out right?

you took a risk and it worked out. good job today.

Archived