Well I'm back from my date and have some questions

ConfusedDater

Call her anyway and ask her if she'd like to go out, and then ask if she has anything specific in mind to do. Otherwise, set up the date and tell her you'll work out the plans with her later. No need to just not call. Don't do any waiting if you guys are interested in each other.

Yeah I'm still going to call I was just pointing out that her email wasn't really for a back and forth convo through out the day it was just to see if I was going to respond-lol I should have threw a curve ball and not replied at all and called her on the phone instead tonight-lol

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I'm still going to call I was just pointing out that her email wasn't really for a back and forth convo through out the day it was just to see if I was going to respond-lol I should have threw a curve ball and not replied at all and called her on the phone instead tonight-lol

No you shouldn't have...!

Pff! LOL Call her tonight. Set up another date, Man!

By your own previous admissions and complaints, you can't AFFORD to throw curve-balls!

CD, no offense but game playing sometimes backfires on the most experienced of daters. You are not anyway shape or form experienced enough to try your hand at manipulative games with dating. Stick to going with your gut coupled with the good advice you are getting here and leave the games to the kiddies.

I honestly thought everyone threw curve balls in the world of dating-lol You never threw any guy a curve ball?

dude don't say "i am not going to call" because Mimi Rogers told so... she told it to the women.... and i don't think mature women follow such advice and play games.......... this whole game thing is what makes dating a frustrating experience i guess...

you like a girl, she likes you... now why curve balls?

time for some safe adult fun

The only thing I plan to do is be unpedictable. Is that playing games?

If that's not how you truly are, then it is playing games. You have to be yourself. You can tease her a little bit, we all need some sexual tension in a relationship or while dating, but don't play games. I take it you want a real relationship right? The only way it has a chance of lasting is if you're real with her. That doesn't mean talking to her 24/7 or allowing your negative behaviour to take over the relationship. It means being honest about the kind of person you are. Go with the flow, it's a nicer ride that way.

Well I called tonight but I got the voicemail. That's because while I was offline this evening she responded to my email from this morning telling me that she was going to bed at 10pm. When i called it was 10:40pm.

So i now know to call her before 9:30pm and after 8pm

wow dude... you sure are meticulous

Well I called tonight but I got the voicemail. That's because while I was offline this evening she responded to my email from this morning telling me that she was going to bed at 10pm. When i called it was 10:40pm.

So i now know to call her before 9:30pm and after 8pm

Why on EARTH would you wait until nearly 11pm to call her??? That's WAAAAAYYYY too late, unless she's your girlfriend.

Seriously, I think you're TRYING to ruin this for yourself. NO ONE could be that obtuse! ](*,)

Why on EARTH would you wait until nearly 11pm to call her??? That's WAAAAAYYYY too late, unless she's your girlfriend.

Seriously, I think you're TRYING to ruin this for yourself. NO ONE could be that obtuse! ](*,)

Well in all honesty I stuck on the phone with another girl I just have just called her first. But no biggie, i wil just call tomorrow

Why are you yelling at him? So it was just a mistake.

I wasn't yelling, I was marvelling. I was in awe that he would wait until so late to call this woman, especially after all the posts earlier today about calling her.

I don't have a problem; he didn't have a problem with my honesty ... what's YOUR problem?

I wasn't yelling, I was marvelling. I was in awe that he would wait until so late to call this woman, especially after all the posts earlier today about calling her.

I don't have a problem; he didn't have a problem with my honesty ... what's YOUR problem?

This was marvelling...?

My problem is that people mainly come on here because they want some advice, not to hear rude things like that. Ok I guess he didn't have a problem with it, I still wanted to point it out.

Well in all honesty I stuck on the phone with another girl I just have just called her first. But no biggie, i wil just call tomorrow

Well, why didn't you call the girl you've been so excited about and have been talking about so much on here, first? I just don't get it. You should have called HER first, and then called the other one(s) afterwards.

Do you not like the girl that much? Is that it?

Well, why didn't you call the girl you've been so excited about and have been talking about so much on here, first? I just don't get it. You should have called HER first, and then called the other one(s) afterwards.

Do you not like the girl that much? Is that it?

Well I didn't expect the conversation to last that long, she called at 8:30pm and it last for almost 2 hours. So that's what happen. I did have a little trouble calling her because it's the first conversation after the first date and those are not easy for me so I want to make sure I do things right

Archived