Well I'm back from my date and have some questions

ConfusedDater

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why can't i have my day to escape the world of dating? I mean can't i use that day to sit in my sweats and watch football and eat pizza and yell at the tv and have fun?-lol My friday and saturdays will always be open

That is probably fine if you keep those other nights open. Most people work on Mondays and do not want to go out on Sunday nights anyway, so you should be fine.

why can't i have my day to escape the world of dating? I mean can't i use that day to sit in my sweats and watch football and eat pizza and yell at the tv and have fun?-lol My friday and saturdays will always be open

you will only get as far as the effort you put in. if your sunday is the only day you have to yourself and the only day your date can go, well, you have a choice to make. either quit complaining here and do it, or quit complaining here and don't do it. sick of all the crap you say man. do something for once. put more effort in. nothing is going to be so perfect for you.

i would have never pictured you as a guy that watches football.

you will only get as far as the effort you put in. if your sunday is the only day you have to yourself and the only day your date can go, well, you have a choice to make. either quit complaining here and do it, or quit complaining here and don't do it. sick of all the crap you say man. do something for once. put more effort in. nothing is going to be so perfect for you.

Well I do, a football NUT

So - he has one thing that he is really passionate about. If he was available everyday of the week - and skipped football, something that she'll surely learn that he loves, wouldn't that seem "weak?"

I just think bc of his dating record and he's got a girl interested inhim, this isn't a time to gamble. Watch the game next week, but don't have suich a long time between the 1st and 2nd dates. Its great he's passionate about it but football won't keep him warm at night and provide safe adult fun

So - he has one thing that he is really passionate about. If he was available everyday of the week - and skipped football' date=' something that she'll surely learn that he loves, wouldn't that seem "weak?"[/quote']

I know, when she asked me last night- are your plans for the weekend? and I said-"i'm free friday, saturday, and sunday" She probably would have been saying-"damm does he have friends"-lol

LOL

lol Hersmudders~~~

Wait - does football start this weekend or next?

I don't think it's good to come off as too available so the Sunday night Football is good in my opinion.

Yeah it starts this sunday and when she asked I was like I will be with my friends on sunday watching the game. The old me would have said-"i will be home all day watching the game on sunday"

lol

I dunno I mean I agree with you ITG but going off previous threads of his, I think that's a long time to wait for him to see a girl who's clearly interested in him.

what about staying in contact with phone calls and email up until that day and discussing more about our second meeting?

It;s not like I'm saying she won't hear from me or see me until next friday

I was "dating" a guy from offline for a while. We had a great first date and kept in touch over email/phone for 2 weeks before the next date. Had 2nd date and 4 weeks later of emails/phone we had a 3rd. That's all we got to. I dunno--it can fizzle out easily.

I am just wondering how this thread is gonna look like as CD progresses with his dates, gets into a relationship, gets married, has a kid.......

............... and then some years later you will see a thread started by sonofaconfuseddater

lol. now that is great. wifeofconfuseddater? maybe? cause she doesn't understand him. then she reads his threads here and still doesn't understand him. then sees 'safe adult fun' and loses it.

Archived