ljoy74

So every time I tell this story the reactions I get are hysterical. For those of you who read this, I hope you have a good laugh but I only ask one favor in return. If you read my story, post about your worst kiss situation. Make the rest of us smile!

Here it goes...

My first real boyfriend and I went to the movies all the time. I was 13 so it was still a my dad dropped me off and picked me up sort of situation but I felt so mature nonetheless. We went to private school together so there wasn't any "sneaking" a kiss in the hallway or any thing like that. So I believe this was the second movie we had ever seen together and he slowly puts his arm around me behind my neck and leans closer to me. I'm all excited to kiss him (he was only the 2nd person I'd ever really kissed) as his face gets closer to mine. We start to kiss and it feels a lot more uncomfortable than I remembered kissing to be. I feel something scratch the my gums and a funny taste starts to fill my mouth. I pulled away from him and smiled, trying to be as unalarmed as possible. Trying to be as unsuspicious as possible, touch my gum and look down at my finger to see blood on it. I quietly excuse myself to the bathroom to check out the damage. Sure enough, he had somehow miraculously managed to cut my gum open with his braces! To this day he has no idea and that's how it hopefully will remain. Obviously, he just needed a little practice!

wow that is scary.

my very first kiss, i was so ready for it. we had the whole big romance, then he went in to kiss.... his lips are huge compared to mine. he just kept on kissing me and i just stood there because it felt so bad and overwhelming. i have to emphasize, his lips are HUGE compared to mine. needless to say, it was horrible and he slobbered ALL over my face. it was gross.

the entire time, i kept on thinking.. so THIS is what i've been WAITING for? THIS is what everyone is so excited about?! Hah. it was a very very long kiss. I didn't have the heart to push him off. *shudders*.

wow that is scary.

my very first kiss, i was so ready for it. we had the whole big romance, then he went in to kiss.... his lips are huge compared to mine. he just kept on kissing me and i just stood there because it felt so bad and overwhelming. i have to emphasize, his lips are HUGE compared to mine. needless to say, it was horrible and he slobbered ALL over my face. it was gross.

the entire time, i kept on thinking.. so THIS is what i've been WAITING for? THIS is what everyone is so excited about?! Hah. it was a very very long kiss. I didn't have the heart to push him off. *shudders*.

haha, that was hilarious

one girl i used to kiss acted like she was eating my lips.

another would kiss me constantly all over. arms, shoulders, chest. nonstop. kind of freakd me out.

the worst breath though.....uhhh.. this one girl. she was so hot too. but i swear she ate doodoo sandwhiches all day or something. i had to brush my teeth 4 times a day and mouthwash constantly after.

first real kiss.

he ran up to me as i went to drive away from a restaurant we were at.

i opened the door to my car and he pierced his lips and slammed his face into mine.

he was so proud of himself. and i never said anything bad about it.

i thought him how to kiss after that.

only took a few hours

lol

(and yes i was driving. first kiss at 17. im picky. o well)

It was a funny playful thing but when I did it to him he got extra frisky extra fast.

Ick, I hate the word frisky. It's like the cat food...

ahhhahahahaha i have always thought the same thing about that word. meow meow meow meow...

but yeah, this is a little gross..

i was kissing my boyfriend and it was getting a little "frisky", (no cat food involved) and we kept varying positions. at some point he managed to pin me down in what he later described as the "super-sexy-movie-style-pinned-down-kiss way", and it definitely lived up to it's name.... until he got a nosebleed.

at first i was like... oh, no way!

then it was more like... oh, wait, ewww

and then finally he noticed and then it was completely hysterical and we shared quite a few laughs, but needless to say he was completely embarrassed.

The worst i experienced involved bad breath and pursed, dry, cracked lips....uggh it was disgusting! His breath smelled as if he just woke up and didnt brush his teeth for days...I couldnt help but pull away...lol and he stood there cheesin' at me...o_0

cheesin' at you, hah!

The worst time ever was this guy I was crushing on for months. He took me out at least three times before he finally leaned in for that first dreamy smooch i was sooo anticipating. He kissed like a soggy wet fish! I never did go back for seconds.

barf.

...his lips are HUGE compared to mine.

This guy I was dating had REALLY big lips. I think he had my entire chin in his mouth. Creepy.

I've always thought I had bigger lips, but I looked at it as a good thing..

Are mine too big?

image removed

hahaha. I actually had a girl bite so hard on my lip she took a piece off. My hand was on her face so my natural reaction to such an immense pain was to push her head away. Well I pushed a little too hard and her head hit the wall we were standing next to. We both had a good laugh but I never called that one again.

Archived