Beautiful!!! Make sure when you wear it for real that you switch around the rings. The wedding band should be behind the engagement, closest to your heart.

I was actually wondering what 'order' you where them in. Seeing the band makes it all the more real to me that in 3 months we will be married. I am very happy.

Eeep!

That's so beautiful. Just think, you love it sooo much now, but if you hide it away from yourself for the next 3 months, you'll get that rush of excitement allllll over again when you do get to wear it ON TOP of all the excitement and adrenaline of that fact that you are at that moment getting married, and looking even more beautiful than the ring. Oh I'm so jealous I want a gorgeous ring! The two I wear came to a grand total of about £12.50 and are all bent and battered. *sigh*

My sister wears her engagement ring on her right ring finger. My mum doesn't have her engagement ring. Unfortunately, a few years ago she accidentally threw it and her mother's engagement ring away. She kept them in shoe boxes so that if we were burgled they wouldn't get taken...but forgot and had a clean out.

And I'm gonna be a geek here - but that is a fantastic picture..what kind of camera?

And I'm gonna be a geek here - but that is a fantastic picture..what kind of camera?

LOL- thank you!

I am a big photography hobbyist, I have a Nikon D80 Digital SLR camera (my second favorite thing besides the ring!) which I used to shoot the rings.

I will probably tuck the ring away and try to leave it alone for a few months so it will feel new again when the big day arrives.

I am a big photography hobbyist, I have a Nikon D80 Digital SLR camera (my second favorite thing besides the ring!) which I used to shoot the rings.

Thought it looked like an SLR photo! My brother does a lot of photography too, I love it, every family event ever, from Christmas to random days in the park, he puts his photos up and it looks like we've spent the day with a professional

Will you be picking up your camera on your wedding day at all? Get your own candid camera view? My bro did that for my sister, so she saved a bundle on photography, and the photos show a lovely all round view of the ceremony and day

Also - does your husband to be know that he is behind the ring and camera? teeheehee

Thought it looked like an SLR photo! My brother does a lot of photography too, I love it, every family event ever, from Christmas to random days in the park, he puts his photos up and it looks like we've spent the day with a professional

Will you be picking up your camera on your wedding day at all? Get your own candid camera view? My bro did that for my sister, so she saved a bundle on photography, and the photos show a lovely all round view of the ceremony and day

Also - does your husband to be know that he is behind the ring and camera? teeheehee

LOL, Hubby to be is not a possession, so of course he is one of my favorite people!

I will probably not be able to resist picking up the camera on the wedding day for some candids, but I also have a friend who will be using it to take pictures along with a professional photographer we have hired. Not being the one to take all the pictures will be the hardest part for me!

I am the 'professional' among my friends for wedding and baby pictures.... but really it's more the camera than me!

How beautiful, Hope! Love the princess cut!

I thought i read somewhere that you were supposed to wear the wedding ring closer to your heart (on the inside), but then it makes sense to put it on the outside because it goes on second after the engagement ring.

I'd just wear it whichever way it feels more comfortable on your finger since i've heard it both ways.

• 4 months later...
Where did he get your engagement ring, do you know?

Yes, he got my engagement ring (and we got my wedding band) on link removed, believe it or not!

They have a feature where you can build your own engagement ring (based on stone type, band type, cut, size, price, etc) and it's a gorgeous ring! I've gotten so many compliments and people are shocked when I tell them where it came from!

Yes, it's absolutely amazing. My boyfriend and I started looking at engagement rings. We went to Tiffany's and David Yurman, and some other random places in the mall, but haven't found the one yet. But then I saw yours and loved it, so I figured I would ask.

Do you know how many carats it is? It's like the perfect size!

Tiffany's and David Yurman are sooo overpriced if you ask me, for the same quality. I've gotten compliments and been asked several times if my ring is a Tiffany setting and people can't believe where it came from- I would def. recommend looking online (Blue Nile has some good stuff and obviously we love Amazon). My E. ring was still pretty expensive (around 8.5K for 1.26 carots and pretty flawless) but comparable rings where you looked were in the teens and 20K+. I have pretty big hands for a woman (am 5' 10" and pretty robust...) and it is a perfect size for me. If you are more petite you could def. go smaller and it would look the same on you. Too big IMO is tacky.

Congrats!! This is such an exciting time.

Here are some pics of my rings:

image removed

image removed

Archived