Is it possible to actually die from lust? (hot steamy post)

Clementine orange

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooooooooooooh You can't imagine how many woman you've influenced to buy one of these this summer! lol's you guys like painted toenails???

P.S glad she has a head =)

She's got a head (which she sometimes tilts to one side when she laughs)...with big beautiful blue eyes, and mouth that smiles widely and seductively and a cute little nose that moves ever so slightly when she talks...

Painted toenails are a really nice touch!

I feel for you! I went through a stage like this for about 11months, he was in a long term relationship with kids (please done shoot me for saying this!) Every time I looked at him I wanted him, it didnt help that we worked together but I didnt see him until the last 3 hours of work. I'd find any excuse to talk to him and after 3 months of gentle pursuing I had him. Nothing is better than a long lustful chase and the capture. But there were many times when I thought that I could have nothing but him and the lust drove me through the roof!

Good luck with her though, if she's anything like me she's teasing you and wants the same thing u do !!!!

I live in a very cool climate, especially for California. In July, sometimes we'll only have a high of 59 dregrees. I live in a very crowded area with lots of shopping and sidewalk gauzing. Lots of young, beautiful people rambling about. Lots of snappy, stylish dressers.

And then "summer" hits - which is actually about 3 weeks long and takes place in October. Suddenly, the sundresses come out. Oh... my.... God. I feel like I have been hidden under a rock all this time, in deep hybernation, anachronistic because I may as well live in the Elizabeathen era. Because, suddely, we have sandals! We have sundresses! We have painted toes! Bare shoulders. Oh my God.... NEKED shoulders!!!

For those 3 weeks in October, it's like the veil has been lifted, we've left the monastery, and all the men folk have sin on their breath. Most of us should be arrested for thought crime if there were such a thing.... I'm sure of it.

CO I can completely relate. I saw the girl I talked about on here from my lass today at school and tho she wasn't wearing anything where I could see her whole "countryside" I cannot stop thinking about her. Every time I do I kinda sigh and tilt my head to the side. I decided I'm gonna pursue her. You should too.

GRRR.. a summer dress with a little tan.. hair up expose neck.. paint toe nails red.. with flip flops or a nice shoes were you can see the toes and back of the feet... and keep nails either with nothing on them or clear coat... not a fan of red nails on hand....

all this and you will have all the guys going crazy.....

depending on skin tone.... white,black, green, red, dress are sexy....

Archived