Is it possible to actually die from lust? (hot steamy post)

Clementine orange

Because I am developing a theory that it is. This may be my last post. If so, so long ENA, it's been nice irritating you all.

For the past couple of months or so, I've been hanging out with a girl, we go for lunch sometimes, coffees, talk on the phone sometimes, it's all very casual. It all seems quite plautonoic (spelling) and generally I'm OK with that - I got lots on the go right now. However.......

Today was the first hot summer day we've had...yeah, this is Canada. She was wearing a shimmery, sheerish sundress...it was one of those kind of peakaboo sundressy, strappy, braless-y skimpy kind of sundresses. I haven't seen her or talked to her in a few weeks, I've been busy. I am accustomed to seeing her in sweaters and parkas (Canada remember?). She came and met me unexpectantly for lunch today. We chatted...I tried to maintain composure seeing as how I could basically see almost her entire "countryside" in this sundress.

Then she went to class....Now I'm sitting here "losing it". I can't work, i can't study, I can't relax, I can't think of anything but the sundress and what's in inside it. I think my head is going to explode...I've never wanted anyone as much as I want her right now. Like I mean RIGHT NOW. I have a date (with someone else) on Friday...I don't care anymore - I want sundress girl.

She is coming to meet me for a coffee after her class in two hours. I need to take a cold shower.

OK, I guess I'm not soliciting advice here, only sympathy. I wonder if she knew that I was "losing it". She must have known that I could see "things". I hope it rains...no maybe not...getting caught in the rain might not be good either: think wet skimpy sundress..chilly...clinging...

OK, I just had to get that off my chest. You know, I don't think that writing this post is exactly helping the situation.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, she knows it! I would never suggest that she`s teasing, that would be sexist.

Today`s young women don`t do that.....oh no. It`s all about "empowerment"! Specifically her power to get a rise out of you. Shhh, don`t tell any of the women on the site i said this, but they`ve always done this and know exactly what they`re doing.

Don`t sweat it, your`re a normal, red blooded guy, it happens.

Oh yeah, she knows it! I would never suggest that she`s teasing, that would be sexist.

Today`s young women don`t do that.....oh no. It`s all about "empowerment"! Specifically her power to get a rise out of you. Shhh, don`t tell any of the women on the site i said this, but they`ve always done this and know exactly what they`re doing.

Don`t sweat it, your`re a normal, red blooded guy, it happens.

Hmmmmm...strategy: if I pretend to not look or be affected by this in any way then that will mean she will have to "up" the teasing levels. This might mean total removal of said sundress (like it isn't already falling off her soft, kissable, caressable shoulders already). I am soooo calling in fake sick to work tonight.

sounds like its time to take it to the next level.....

I do love summer dresses.. when you can see there legs, part of the thighs, with flip flops or shoes when you can see back of feet... and the smooth back.. and when the hair is pulled up and you can see the neck....

almost every part of a womens body is sexy in one way or another.... oh boy i need to take a cold shower.. oh wait its prob better to call up something real... lol

when you can see there legs, part of the thighs, with flip flops or shoes when you can see back of feet... and the smooth back.. and when the hair is pulled up and you can see the neck....

almost every part of a womens body is sexy in one way or another

Gee thanks for your help bmwm3

Crap I wished I'd cleaned the car. Didn't shave this morning either. Ack!! My apartments a mess.

haha, when I'm "on" (which isn't now actually) you would be putty in my hands... I think (or would it be the other way 'round)...and don't you even dare think about wearing a cowboy hat and boots with that sundress ED.

i ride english. none of that painfully informal country crap for me. i'd get the black knee high boots with the spurs on the back lol. j/k!

Do the dinner, skip the movie. Have some wine with dinner (and no garlic or onions). Tell her how great she looks in that sundress... If she responds well then hey, you don't need to do the movie!

Good plan...I'm also thinking just plain old liquor store and deserted area of park...hell, I'll drink wine coolers even!

Me telling her she looks great in the sun dress will likely come out as "youlsdl;kl aasdflkls e9823 alsladf"

Maybe i should just hand her a note.

Archived