At which point does being a virgin become "too weird"?

hmm1

Yeah, that's who I was talking about. MD Geist has a point, but there's a touch of hyperbole in what he says.

I've actually spoken to girls who were disappointed that I was not a virgin because that was the one thing that turned them off from me. 'Course, since I wasn't one, it didn't bother me and I felt happy that there was at least one woman out there like her.

And why would these girls be disappointed?

Are they religious? Or just waiting for the one?

Because many would assume that.

I've seen it on this forum and other places, where a guy will mention he's a virgin, and people automatically think that person is saving themselves.

It never comes to their mind that the person has just never found a girl willing to have sex with him.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, that's not about virginity, but sex in general. I don't think there are many women who are willing to pay to have sex with a guy, doesn't matter if he is a virgin or not.

Yes it does.

Like I said before if a woman dates a guy and discovers that he's like 35 and still a virgin she's not going to take it causal.

When does it become weird? I don't think there is a timeframe.

But I DO think that the man will develop a complex. Now, I'm not saying every man will and I'm not saying that they all develop the same sort of issue. But, I will say that most guys (or women) who go for a long enough time without a relationship and they aren't voluntary, will develop a complex about it.

Virginity isn't an issue for me.

It's evolutionary biology. There is scientific evidence to prove it. Plenty of men have stated that when they went somewhere with a somewhat attractive women(it could be a friend or even a sister), other women take notice.

Each article is biased? Sorry, not buying it. I've seen it in person and it does hold true.

Show me where the entitlement is. If a woman is going to dump me for a shallow reason like lack of experience, then yes she deserves what she gets. That's basically the equivalence of me dumping her because her chest isn't big enough. I have no reason to be bitter. I'm being honest and I'm sorry if you don't want to hear the truth. You can go to any guy that has been successful with women and they will tell you exactly what I've been saying all along. In many instances, what women say and what they actually do are polar opposites.

Personal observation.

I never denied the double standards. But the reality is male virginity is a turn off to most women. Actions speak louder than words.

Yes, there are shallow women just like there are shallow men. But the whole "men are more shallow than women" is bull. At best, it's even. At worst, women are more shallow. Humans have preferences. If women are going to dump men over virginity, then don't complain when men dump women because their chests are too small or their behinds aren't big enough.

There are plenty of quality women, but even the best women are still women. Talk with women that have been successful and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Whatever dude, still not buying any of your so called evidence and "truths", and its too nice of a day to sit here in front of a screen arguing with someone.

No one even said anything about men being more shallow than women. Your bitterness is projecting again.

As for the entitlement thing, yea you are, because you believe a woman should be with you and get overly angry enough about it enough to wish bad things on her. She's not property you are entitled to and if she doesn't want to be with you that's her choice so move on. You can and will get rejected in life, everyone does, but those people dont "deserve what they get" that's a dangerous way of thinking. Do you get it now? I'd hate to think what would happen if a girl tried to dump you, then what, does she deserve to be ran over by a bus.

You've obviously got some issues with females, we are no worse than you, so get over yourself. I'm done now, bye bye.

Double standard does indeed exist, sad..but true. Like many things in life, that is just something people have to live with. It would be nice for it to change, but I do not see that happening any time soon.

If a guy finds a girl is still a virgin..regardless of age, she is a lottttt more likely to find the guy does not care. Hell, plenty prefer it.

For a guy..not as much. I wish I could say it isn't considered strange by general society. But when you hit your late twenties, thirties..fourties..I can guarantee that most women will at least go over it in her mind..as to just exactly why the guy is still a virgin, since she will ponder if something is wrong with him.

This is not my own view, just most people generally consider.

But what if the guy is well over 30 years old?

You won't take casually like a 30 year old woman would do with a 25 year man who's still a virgin.

If I liked a guy enough and he was perfectly normal (hasn't developed a complex)...I'd be weary. I'd think "what about this guy has kept him from long term relationships and sex?"

I wouldn't date someone who wanted to wait until marriage. I just don't share those beliefs. But, if I found a guy who just hadn't found the right girl, I'd keep my guard up. Over time I'd lower it once I figured out what was what.

It's a flag, but not a deal breaker. I'd just need to know why because it seems impossible for a great guy to remain celibate and not by choice.

But, if I found a guy who just hadn't found the right girl, I'd keep my guard up. Over time I'd lower it once I figured out what was what.

Define right girl?

One that is waiting for the right girl?

Or right girl, as in one that would be willing?

It's a flag, but not a deal breaker. I'd just need to know why because it seems impossible for a great guy to remain celibate and not by choice.

And that is why I say that if your a virgin over the age of 21 there will be problems between the woman and a mans virginity at an older age. She is just not going to take it lightly.

Thats about as risky to tell her as asking her to marry. The relationship can fall apart as a result. Although I would think marriage is a huge step but virginity is another aspect.

And that is why I say that if your a virgin over the age of 21 there will be problems between the woman and a mans virginity at an older age. She is just not going to take it lightly.

Thats about as risky to tell her as asking her to marry. The relationship can fall apart as a result. Although I would think marriage is a huge step but virginity is another aspect.

I'll admit, it'd raise eyebrows. But, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

What do you mean it's as risky to tell her as asking her to marry? You mean it's as risky as proposing to her on the first date?

Define right girl?

One that is waiting for the right girl?

Or right girl, as in one that would be willing?

Right girl as in 'girl that I'm ready to have sex with' or 'girl I'd be in a long term relationship with'.

If a man ran off and joined the army for 4 years and then joined the peace corp, I'd completely understand why he was 30 and hadn't found the right girl.

I'll admit, it'd raise eyebrows. But, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

What do you mean it's as risky to tell her as asking her to marry? You mean it's as risky as proposing to her on the first date?

He means that it would be risky to tell a woman you're a virgin, which he's correct.

Right girl as in 'girl that I'm ready to have sex with' or 'girl I'd be in a long term relationship with'.

For me that would be most women that I don't find disgusting.

As is the case with most men.

If a man ran off and joined the army for 4 years and then joined the peace corp, I'd completely understand why he was 30 and hadn't found the right girl.

I think most would. Tho there are alot of women around the world that love a man in uniform.

Well when you ask someone to marry that is putting the relationship on the line. What if she says no? Then its pretty much over. Telling a girl that she is your first girlfriend and that you are still a virgin is something that can't be told casually, like its going to be a very long conversation at the most, telling her why and such, if she doesn't like the fact that you still have your V-card she can leave at that moment.

It is a conversation to take it to another level of seriousness and commitment just like asking the big question. All adult virgins will have to have this conversation at some point in their first relationship. She is going to wonder what the hell is wrong with him, as you a woman stated you are going to want to know. and why?

It can also come off as the guy is trying to sleep with her to and that can be bad as well. Unless she just wants to have fun.

He means that it would be risky to tell a woman you're a virgin, which he's correct.

Well, I don't think it's all that risky to ask someone to marry you. I have to say that most guys probably know their girlfriends will say yes before they pop the question.

Women who break up with men just because they are virgins aren't that great to begin with. Not much of a risk and more of a litmus test if you ask me.

Women who break up with men just because they are virgins aren't that great to begin with. Not much of a risk and more of a litmus test if you ask me.

Of course. Women that dump men over their virgnity are shallow and deserve whatever may happen to them in the future. I brought that up in another thread, but got roasted because I'm apparently "entitled" to a woman, according to the poster that quoted me.

I'd pick a virgin over a w*or* any day of the week. But I've noticed men are more accepting of female virgins than women are of male virgins.

But I've noticed men are more accepting of female virgins than women are of male virgins.

Thats what I have been trying to say.

I wish I could find a female virgin who is my age or older. I would marry her! i would go through the difficulties.

Thats what I have been trying to say.

I wish I could find a female virgin who is my age or older. I would marry her! i would go through the difficulties.

The odds of finding a virgin at that age are pretty slim. But, not everyone is shallow and dump someone over a petty thing like virginity.

I think you guys are really blowing it out of proportion. I honestly never thought about the concept of virginity that much before I read these threads. I think the more you talk about it and think it's a problem, the more it is likely to become a problem.

Your a girl! You don't have sexual issues like men do!. THE Worst case for women is they can't cum!.

link removed

Dear Lord I cant believe this thread is still up...

You know what, it all comes down to this. Nobody is FORCING virgins to stay virgins. God or whatever didn't just put your names on a "virgin for life list" I understand the frustration and upset, but some of the crap that you guys are spewing is ridiculous. Everything in life you need to work for. You want something so bad, you work for it and find ways to obtain it. I'm having an extremely hard time finding work in my chosen field, yet I see classmates who got jobs straight after graduation. I'm angry, jealous and frustrated and am also privy to feeling sorry for myself and blaming. But at the end of the day I'm still going to push and fight for this, because I want this career so damn bad. And one day it will come. You just have to keep trying.

Get a haircut, by some new clothes, put yourself out there and meet women. Look and you shall find. Maybe you should even consider one who isn't a 10/10..of course those types are most likely going to be shallower. I'm not saying date someone you find completely hideous, but consider a woman you might not have noticed the first time round. I know its easier said than done, but if you want something badly enough, you'll get it so long as you try. And if you honestly believe that EVERY SINGLE WOMAN out there will reject you because of being an older virgin, then I would focus on improving the way you look at things. I'm sick of sitting here and seeing such bitterness and blame when nobody is forcing this upon you. Like I said before, I dont think its an issue...at MOST a woman might wonder why a man is a virgin at and older age, but you're certainly not doomed. Come on..seriously? I think some of you enjoy believing that all women are shallow bit***s. Bitterness and insecurity shows and is a repelant to EVERYONE.

Archived