At which point does being a virgin become "too weird"?

hmm1

I don't like party girls myself, but you have to put yourself out there regardless of the setting.

Yeah you have to even if your bound to fail like me with each shot you take.

Jonny15, do you care at all? If you don't, then getting laid is going to be very easy for you.

However if you do then its going to be tough.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to get out there and see for yourself because those girls are not going to come to you.

I know I could be getting my **** on tonight if I really wanted to. Party girls don't care at all if your a virgin or not however they also don't care if you have an STD.

Just keep that in mind. You just need to go out there and do something about it.

I don't like the party crap.

It's too many people. Much less they fact their trash that wants to get wasted.

I have appraoched women there and they don't like it.

Well nobody needs to play the age card with you anymore.

It came to me as a complete shocker that your so young, yet so wise, so mature. The advise you tend to give is spot on most of the time and thought you've probably been through these types of issues long ago and as with older girls they seem to think its not such a big deal.

Only that could have come from experience, but I don't know what you've been through, I had to man up my whole life without a father figure, thats why I do connect with older girls. Its just hard to date them.

Oh, you flatter.

I had a hard childhood. Someone had to be the adult and it ended up being me. I admit that I do connect better with older person's most of the time. However, I was lucky enough in high school to find a group of people just like me. You just really have to be flexible with people. Change your habits and mannerisms to mesh better with whomever you need to mesh with. Now, that doesn't at all mean changing your core values but it's weird how much a change in vocabulary and a feigned interest in a subject can get someone to connect with you. Once you connect, you don't even need to try anymore. I'll admit that I've put on a fake southern accent to get the southern DMV secretaries to like me better. Works every time too.

Plus, I'm an avid people watcher. I see and learn from other people's mistakes.

The thing is, you can't be awkward.

That might be impossible.

You can't be nervous because then she gets nervous (and not in a "Oh I'm excited" way, a "I hope he lets me live" way).

I am a very nervous person when i'm not even around woman. So it's basically impossible for me not to be even more nervous around them.

If you can be funny without being cheesy, talk to a girl like she's just another person and mix in some personable comments and keep stuff interesting then you won't have a problem.

Most of my humor is sarcasm or sexual. And I dunno if that would fly with a strange woman.

If you aren't funny, aren't interesting, are shy, hate alcohol, hate dancing, hate clubs...you're screwed,

That's pretty much me.

I am like a 4 out of 10 and I can do this, so you can too.

I'm more like a nagative 5.

And I haven't been in a library in ages.

I understand not wanting a 'wasted, passed out drunk' girl and being turned off by wasted persons.

But, alcohol is a spectrum. I drink a bit here and there when I have the time. It's about knowing your limit. I've only felt out of control once and I was among good friends. Almost every single time I drink, I just barely get a buzz. It takes me a good 2-3 shots to get to that too. And then I just coast the rest of the night on water.

Most people who drink do something similar to that. Alcohol users are not all obnoxious, falling all over the place drunks. In fact, most are not.

I simply don't like the taste or smell of it.

That and people seem to think people who don't drink are weird.

I don't like the party crap.

It's too many people. Much less they fact their trash that wants to get wasted.

I have appraoched women there and they don't like it.

I don't like Hondas but every friday night I'm hanging out with them at street races.

Its to many immature fools if you ask me but you know what id rather be hanging out with these boneheads than be sitting at home doing nothing.

If you hangout long enough you'll get what your seeking, once we had a Lamborghini drive through the parking lot at 12:52 in the morning, it was raining and snowing alittle bit, cops where out and everything but hey that was my dream car just passing through, I got the pics and it felt well worth the wait and the idiocy to see one.

Oh and it happened when I very least expected.

Go make some friends, go to the club and just do it if you don't care. I wish I didn't care, sadly I want to experience romance and such, I want to cuddle up with a curvy girl and just adore her and love her, be committed to that person and just experience what it feels like to be emotionally in love with that person.

I really wished I didn't care and all I wanted to do was hit it and quit it. I don't want to experience sex as much as I want to experience the other aspect of being in a relationship.

You'd look stupid and you'd get a "no." You understand there's middle ground between "hey" and "let's have sex" right?

Yes...but i'm not big on knowing what.

Asking them about the music doesn't work.

Like i'd know about some club music.

You look nice is something I say, but that get's me a no too.

Johnny, I think you are too focused on looks when you can do some major work with your communication skills and personality.

You seem to say 'oh well, women only want a man who looks like X. I can't change my facial structure" *gives up*

You are using it as an excuse to not change.

It's extremely hard to change mannerisms but when you focus on becoming the person that you want to be, each change you make fuels your confidence and skill of making the next change.

Whoever you are in your own daydreams and head, that's the person you need to try and change into.

Yeah you have to even if your bound to fail like me with each shot you take.

Jonny15, do you care at all? If you don't, then getting laid is going to be very easy for you.

However if you do then its going to be tough.

Of course I care.

yeah, I don't really get all that flattered when random guys complement my looks. It either seems like they just want to get into my pants or that they would say that to any girl. I'd rather a man compliment my sense of humour or knowledge base.

It just takes practice. Trial and error really. Find what works for you and what doesn't.

I don't like Hondas but every friday night I'm hanging out with them at street races.

Its to many immature fools if you ask me but you know what id rather be hanging out with these boneheads than be sitting at home doing nothing.

If you hangout long enough you'll get what your seeking, once we had a Lamborghini drive through the parking lot at 12:52 in the morning, it was raining and snowing alittle bit, cops where out and everything but hey that was my dream car just passing through, I got the pics and it felt well worth the wait and the idiocy to see one.

Oh and it happened when I very least expected.

So you saw a car you dreamed of?

Wow, i've seen tons of girls I could only dream of getting with, but since I wasn't capable of getting them I didn't brag about looking at them.

Go make some friends, go to the club and just do it if you don't care. I wish I didn't care, sadly I want to experience romance and such, I want to cuddle up with a curvy girl and just adore her and love her, be committed to that person and just experience what it feels like to be emotionally in love with that person.

I really wished I didn't care and all I wanted to do was hit it and quit it. I don't want to experience sex as much as I want to experience the other aspect of being in a relationship.

I've never made friends well. Atleast not true friends.

The ones i've made are not ones you hang out with. Only people you work with or go to school with when your a teen.

I'm gonna go grab the popcorn for this one and grab a seat.

I have got to hear this!.

The problem is he cares. He cares what others think. You have to act like you don't give a flying **** what anyone thinks. Even Dennis Rodman landed tons of women. Point is he was a unique individual. He did what he wanted, when he wanted, and didn't care what anyone thinks. He made plenty of enemies, but he also had tons of supporters. It was love or hate with him.

Jonny, you only have to be successful once. 1/1, 1/10, 1/50, or 1/1,000,000 are all the same.

Whoever you are in your own daydreams and head, that's the person you need to try and change into.

Me in my days dreams is a chick magnet that's 6'4 240, who's athletic with rock hard abs.

He's also the center of attention because people love him because he's good looking and funny.

In reality, the only time i'm the center of attention is when i'm getting embarresed.

I think Jonny is going for the 8s, 9s and 10s. Women that good looking are almost always shallow airheads. Go for a girl that is average-slightly above average looking. A 6-7 instead of an 8, 9, or 10.

I'm approaching the 2's and 3's.

It's pointless to go after a 9 or a 10 unless I wanna get pepper srayed.

yeah, I don't really get all that flattered when random guys complement my looks. It either seems like they just want to get into my pants or that they would say that to any girl. I'd rather a man compliment my sense of humour or knowledge base.

It just takes practice. Trial and error really. Find what works for you and what doesn't.

Then what am I suppose to say?

I think telling a girl she's pretty is a good thing.

I'd love for a girl to tell me I was attractive.

That would make me feel really good.

Me in my days dreams is a chick magnet that's 6'4 240, who's athletic with rock hard abs.

He's also the center of attention because people love him because he's good looking and funny.

In reality, the only time i'm the center of attention is when i'm getting embarresed.

That's way too big, and most women will agree. I at 6'2" 170 would probably have more success than someone at that size.

I'm approaching the 2's and 3's.

That's like Susan Boyle. I doubt you're approaching the ugliest of the ugly.

The problem is he cares. He cares what others think. You have to act like you don't give a flying **** what anyone thinks. Even Dennis Rodman landed tons of women. Point is he was a unique individual. He did what he wanted, when he wanted, and didn't care what anyone thinks. He made plenty of enemies, but he also had tons of supporters. It was love or hate with him.

Jonny, you only have to be successful once. 1/1, 1/10, 1/50, or 1/1,000,000 are all the same.

Rodman is also a 6 foot 8 rich basketball player.

Hence why he got women.

Dude didn't even need a personality.

I mean personality. Think about what kind of things you want to say, what reactions and mannerisms you want to have.

That's way too big, and most women will agree. I at 6'2" 170 would probably have more success than someone at that size.

I guess the 240 would be for intimidating guys.

Back off my chicks dude.

That's like Susan Boyle. I doubt you're approaching the ugliest of the ugly.

I am serious.

I in many cased approach woman that are near my own level of looks.

So you saw a car you dreamed of?

Wow, i've seen tons of girls I could only dream of getting with, but since I wasn't capable of getting them I didn't brag about looking at them.

I sure did. But who drives them out during thundersnow? There is something unsual about driving a 180k car that's a 200mph street legal car out when its slushy fog with cops and street racers.

Maybe some of the ladies here are right, anything is possible when your not looking for it. I certainly wasn't that night and BAM!

I've never made friends well. Atleast not true friends.

The ones i've made are not ones you hang out with. Only people you work with or go to school with when your a teen.

You've gotta make the strives to get it done. I know I have and its simple but not easy.

I have been at this whole thing since 2005. I'm still learning!.

Archived