At which point does being a virgin become "too weird"?

hmm1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rodman is also a 6 foot 8 rich basketball player.

Hence why he got women.

Dude didn't even need a personality.

Oh he's got personality

Hints why he dresses the way he does is a reflection of that.

He's also confident in himself to not do the norm, thats why he is the way he is.

Jonny, I doubt you're putting yourself out there. There's someone for everyone. I've seen 300 pound guys get girlfriends.

Hey! Watch it there bud!

It doesn't matter how large you are or how you look.

I was trying even when I was 396lbs.

Now i'm almost 100lbs lighter and I think I take care of myself much better than most people who weigh under 200lbs. I certainly get much more attention than they do. Just no results.

Hey! Watch it there bud!

It doesn't matter how large you are or how you look.

I was trying even when I was 396lbs.

Now i'm almost 100lbs lighter and I think I take care of myself much better than most people who weigh under 200lbs. I certainly get much more attention than they do. Just no results.

That's my point. As long as you put yourself out there, even the ugliest, fattest individuals can get results. If you have a decent personality, you're good to go.

I sure did. But who drives them out during thundersnow? There is something unsual about driving a 180k car that's a 200mph street legal car out when its slushy fog with cops and street racers.

Maybe some of the ladies here are right, anything is possible when your not looking for it. I certainly wasn't that night and BAM!

You just looked at it for Christ sakes.

Anyone can look at a hot girl.......atleast from a distance.

You've gotta make the strives to get it done. I know I have and its simple but not easy.

I have been at this whole thing since 2005. I'm still learning!.

Making friends has just never been easy.

Most of the ones I was around in school weren't even that nice to me....Not that anyone else was either. They were just less cruel.

Again, you are saying you should just give up due to looks.

I know of plenty of men and women who are not that attractive and get people due to their personalities.

Well not everyone has a sparkling personality.

I'm am a shy guy. Not someone who's super outgoing.

It sounds like you need some major work on your communication skills.

I don't speak well at all.

I usually have to repeat things I say because people didn't understand it.

Espically if I talk fast. Which i do all the time.

You just looked at it for Christ sakes.

Anyone can look at a hot girl.......atleast from a distance.

I did but the point is I wasn't looking and it came.

As much as I want to argue the statment of "It happens when you lease it expect it" to many many MANY girls out there I can't.

That same rule applys to many things in life. We have no set dates on when things are going to come in to our lives they simply just do.

Have you ever been so desperate to get out of work or school because its the weekend and or something and your sitting next to the clock just stairing at that clock wondering if its going to go any faster?

Looking for a woman can have that same effect as if your looking to bail at work for the big weekend coming up! it might feel like half of the day but its actually 5minutes. Stop focusing on the damn clock and read a book or something so that time doesn't take forever to happen!.

Oh he's got personality

Hints why he dresses the way he does is a reflection of that.

He's also confident in himself to not do the norm, thats why he is the way he is.

And he's also a rich 6'8 b-ball player who has millions of dollars.

Now let's see a fat 5'7 broke contruction worker do that and not get accused of being a freak?

Do you really want on your death bed to think "I did pretty good. After all, I was shy"

You're letting it handicap you and hurt your quality of life. If you have few friends and no love interests, it's time to really evaluate what you're doing.

Well I don't necessarily mean speaking, although that is part of it. Just being able to hold a conversation and be fun to be around. This was my problem for a while where I was awkward, didn't have a whole lot to say to women, and couldn't really hold an interesting conversation.

I used to be pretty shy too, and still am to an extent. It's really just a matter of putting yourself out there, knowing you're probably going to strike out, but also know that you'll gain experience. Internet dating was a great way for me to start this process.

So am I. I can't even recall approaching a single woman, yet I've been in relationships. Shyness isn't a dealbreaker.

The whole someone for everyone is a joke.

You're hopeless. We've all tried to help you and you turn everything down.

I did but the point is I wasn't looking and it came.

That makes no sense in the context of women, since you didn't get it.

Looking for a woman can have that same effect as if your looking to bail at work for the big weekend coming up! it might feel like half of the day but its actually 5minutes. Stop focusing on the damn clock and read a book or something so that time doesn't take forever to happen!.

Sorry, but it's too hard not to.

My genitals would have to go numb for that to even possibly happen.

That and around 18 to 20 is the prime of a guys sexual life, and I have got no action. ](*,)

I hate missing out.

I don't even feel like a man.

Do you really want on your death bed to think "I did pretty good. After all, I was shy"

You're letting it handicap you and hurt your quality of life. If you have few friends and no love interests, it's time to really evaluate what you're doing.

I'm shy and am nervous around people. That is how I have been for years.

I don't see how I could change that.

Espically the nervous part. I'm that way about everything.

That makes no sense in the context of women, since you didn't get it.

You missed my point completely.

Sorry, but it's too hard not to.

My genitals would have to go numb for that to even possibly happen.

That and around 18 to 20 is the prime of a guys sexual life, and I have got no action. ](*,)

I hate missing out.

If your thinking in the gutter all the time then yes its hard.

LOL 18-20 for the prime years LOL!

Says who? Someone has been watching to much american pie!.

The actual years for mens sexual prime is after 25.

Their peak is in their early teens to 21 when they will hump anything but the real peak is after 25, same for women, thats why many couples have kids at that age.

So am I. I can't even recall approaching a single woman, yet I've been in relationships. Shyness isn't a dealbreaker.

And how did that happnen?

Your looks?

I have never had a woman approach me for anything other than directions.

If your thinking in the gutter all the time then yes its hard.

Sorry, but it's on my mind from the time I wake up, to the time I go to sleep.

I constantly think about women.

I cannot get them out of my head.

LOL 18-20 for the prime years LOL!

Says who? Someone has been watching to much american pie!.

The actual years for mens sexual prime is after 25.

Their peak is in their early teens to 21 when they will hump anything but the real peak is after 25, same for women, thats why many couples have kids at that age.

From what i've heard it's that.

I'm nearing 30 and haven't done anything.

And how did that happnen?

Your looks?

I have never had a woman approach me for anything other than directions.

Does it matter? Yes, I'm shy. But I'm also personable. I'm an easy going, kind-hearted individual that won't hesitate to bury my foot up your *** if you deserve it. People feel comfortable around me.

Does it matter? Yes, I'm shy. But I'm also personable. I'm an easy going, kind-hearted individual that won't hesitate to bury my foot up your *** if you deserve it. People feel comfortable around me.

Sorry, but I and most would assume you have good looks if women are the ones approaching you.

A woman approaching would definantly be nice.

I wouldn't have to deal with the anxiety of doing it myself.

Sorry, but I and most would assume you have good looks if women are the ones approaching you.

A woman approaching would definantly be nice.

I wouldn't have to deal with the anxiety of doing it myself.

I'm not saying looks don't play a factor, but personality will always win.

I wish guys weren't so consumed about their height. If i met a short guy with confidence, a sense of humor and "that thing" (you know, that thiiiiiing. and i'm not talking phallic), it's ON.

What's that thing?

Whatever it is. It was probably brought on by experience.

Archived