Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Heart break kids story..

Heart break kid

Ok first let me introduce myself. I am a 14 year old male from south africa with mild deppresions.

My life has changed abruptly when my parents got a divorce because my mom had a new lover! Me, my mom and my little brother moved to a new house were moms new lover would occasionaly be and they would make out and have sex. My mom new i didnt like him but that didnt change her mind. Then again we moved.. To my moms lovers house were he now lives with us. Then my deppressions got worse and i thought alot about suicide and running away from home! I even looked up ways to kill myself on google! My friend luckyli talked me out of it! Things got better until my i lost my best friend! Then i stole wine and liquor every night from my parents, and drank it until i almost pased out (only way to fall asleep). I also smoked occasionaly.

This continued for 1 month until my mom found out the alchol was missing.. Then i promised her to not drink anymore, a promise which i kept. But then my deppresions came back so i tryed getting high on cough syrup, green tea, nutmeg, pills and anything i could get a hold of. I stoped that and things got pretty good until my mom got angry at me and slapped me throug my face.. This made me cut myself on my leg and arm, that being the most recent incident...... The story will continue

Hey heart break kid,

Welcome to ENA

You seem to have a lot to handle in your life- the moving around, dealing with the divorce of your parents, ... Those are heavy issues for a man your age!

Hopefully we can offer you friendship and listening ears. However I also think that it would be good if you have someone close by who you can talk to- like for instance a mentor at school? I think you need help, you describe your depressions as mild, but you also mention suicidal thoughts and self-harm. You don't have to solve these issues all by yourself, there are people who are specialized in helping in these situations.

You mention that you lost your friend, what do you mean by that?

Arwen

I am sorry that that happened. Do you have other friends? A true friend would never start talking bad behind your back, even if he felt there is reason to not be friends anymore (friends can 'break up' too). What do you do in your free time, do you like to sport, ... ?

Arwen

Archived