Reciprocation

fnlyfrei

My husband and I have been married a mere month and two days now....we moved into our new abode a week ago and he carried me over the threshold...he is so wonderful. He makes me coffee in the mornings, runs my bath, and gives me flowers...what can I do for HIM? What kinds of things would a man appreciate having done for him? I don't want to be cheezy and bring him flowers as well....but I want to do nice things that he will genuinely appreciate. Any ideas out there? I would like to hear from the men...Thank you!!!

I say the above suggestion is pretty nice.

(its nice for women too!!)

I'm not a guy... but i'd say wake him up in the morning, that only you know how..

I don't know your husband but different guys like different things.

What does he love what does he like

(again considering you asked for guys advice, I'm no help am I? )

Back rubs in the nude are always incredibly nice and intimate. When he comes home from work if you're there before him, make sure he knows your excited to see him. Men don't need to be romanced but things to help relax and making us feel important will do it for just about all of us.

Back rubs in the nude are always incredibly nice and intimate. When he comes home from work if you're there before him, make sure he knows your excited to see him. Men don't need to be romanced but things to help relax and making us feel important will do it for just about all of us.

Okay, who's nude...him, me or both? And if the latter...I don't think I could concentrate on the massage for very long.

Make him tea in the evenings and get his clothes out for the next day. Essentially, do the same sorts of things he does for you (coffee, bath etc.) I for one notice the little things. I don't expect them to happen either, but it's nice to trade things off. Makes for lesser effort from each, it's easier to make two cups of coffee at a time for two people rather than each making your own.

The other suggestions are of course winners as well! (Sex and back rubs).

Big thing for me though are just being appreciative of what she does for me and trying to do those little things for her that are nice.

Try this. Take him to dinner. Near the end of the meal, excuse yourself form the table, and go to the bathroom. In the bathroom, remove your panties, come back to the table, discretely give them to him, then sit down as if nothing had happened, and ask calmly if there is anything he would like for dessert.

Try this. Take him to dinner. Near the end of the meal, excuse yourself form the table, and go to the bathroom. In the bathroom, remove your panties, come back to the table, discretely give them to him, then sit down as if nothing had happened, and ask calmly if there is anything he would like for dessert.

Ha ha wish I had someone to try that out on....

hehe...I totally didn't expect that from you, Beec. I always kinda got the impression of you as a sort of father figure on this forum

haha, but seriously...I actually really want to do that too, now...say, do you think it'd be kosher for us non-married folks too?

I have seen you post this before...a favorite of yours I take it?

Ha ha wish I had someone to try that out on....

I have sugegsted it to someone, at least woman, in the past. It worked well.

Other suggestions, in the same vein, let him find out that you have worn a body stocking under your clothing. The only objects of clothing that compete for sheer sexiness are catsuits, and stockings with garters.

I also very much think that some times, you should send him off to do things. Basically order him off to do something he likes to do without you. This morning, you sir are playing golf or going fishing, or going to a game, of whatever. It's the equal of sending a woman on a spa trip. Same thing with equipment for his hobbies. Make sure it's good stuff.

A meal, a good one. It's not the same kind of thing, but once my father said that for father's day all her wanted was a good meal, nothing else. Friday before father's day, he received two Peter Luger's porterhouses (simply the best steaks there are), two excellent bottles of wine and his favorite pie. He bragged about it for a few days.

An alternative meal, you cooking for him at home. But follow these instructions. He comes home from work or someplace else, you send him to a shower, a long hot shower. Take his clothes, and layout a comfy robe. Be showered already. When he comes out, dinner should be prepared, and you should be in a robe. After dinner, have him sitting some place, stand up, expose yourself to him and ask him to eat at the y for dessert. Then open his robe, ride him until he cums, then get up and suggest that if he is good, he might get some more.

hehe...I totally didn't expect that from you, Beec. I always kinda got the impression of you as a sort of father figure on this forum

haha, but seriously...I actually really want to do that too, now...say, do you think it'd be kosher for us non-married folks too?

Well, if you are already having sex, that's a choice you made.

Without evaluating that choice, I see not reason to not to do it.

I may be fatherly in some ways, but your mothers still want a guy who will amke them want to do this, right frnlyfrei?

So, no candy, flowers or girly stuff I see. Food and sex. Very basic. I like the idea of sending him off for time on his own. He loves his motorcycle...perhaps I could set up a ride with one of his friends beforehand and then he would have some "man time". He is so awesome, I can't believe how lucky I am to have him...and I want him to feel the same way !

I'll back Beec up on this one and say it is a huge turn on. The guy will likely be speechless for a few moments.

Even just knowing your lady isn't wearing panties is a turn on. The best part is he knows, nobody else does and it's all for him later ...

I'll back Beec up on this one and say it is a huge turn on. The guy will likely be speechless for a few moments.

Even just knowing your lady isn't wearing panties is a turn on. The best part is he knows, nobody else does and it's all for him later ...

I think what you guys are trying to say here is "spontaneity"!!! A man likes the unexpected...as do women. In the daily grind of life...working, keeping up the home and kids and responsibility...that is da' spice! I guess only your imagination is the limit...and the gateway to a fun, spicy,spicy relationship !8-[

Archived