why do some girls spit out cum?

herewegoagain

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember one time one of my exes was doin that thing with her tongue. I came. She swallowed. Well we started to make out, then next thing I know, she hiccupped hard and all the sperm came back up and into my mouth. After that, I dont makeout after I receive a bj.

I remember one time one of my exes was doin that thing with her tongue. I came. She swallowed. Well we started to make out, then next thing I know, she hiccupped hard and all the sperm came back up and into my mouth. After that, I dont makeout after I receive a bj.

That made ME throw up a little bit.. ugh. You poor thing.

This is all definitely NOT making me want to have my first blowjob.

Trust me, after the first, you wont be able to get enough...

I hve to admit that (to my enternal shame) I have tasted it... It didn't taste bad, just, different...

I'll never forget what she said afterwards (when I felT like vomiting)... 'Dont worry, it's an excellent source of protein, one of your 5 a day...'

:s

Anyway...

Trust me, after the first, you wont be able to get enough...

I hve to admit that (to my enternal shame) I have tasted it... It didn't taste bad, just, different...

I'll never forget what she said afterwards (when I felT like vomiting)... 'Dont worry, it's an excellent source of protein, one of your 5 a day...'

:s

Anyway...

lol, sounds like something I would say just to be a smart ass to be honest...

Oh I had a taste of myself and it was not pleasant.

well you know it could have been with your diet too. What you eat DOES effect that, just as it does for us women.

I eat allot of fruits and vegetables and meat. So yea I guess it does affect it. I dont remember what I ate that day but it made it nasty.

Do you really NEED to cum in her mouth and have her swallow to be complete? If she doesn't like it, why not pull-out and shoot it somewhere else? Just wondering...

Do you really NEED to cum in her mouth and have her swallow to be complete? If she doesn't like it, why not pull-out and shoot it somewhere else? Just wondering...

I asked her and she wanted it bad. I just didnt know she would hiccup as hard and have it all come back up.

Archived