why do some girls spit out cum?

herewegoagain

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hold on now, I was just curious. I have never complained to her or mentioned it to her. I'm happy with the way she satisfies me.

Just curious, nothing more.

Because uhh... it doesn't taste like icecream! Hate to break it to you boys but umm sperm doesn't taste all that good. Granted some tastes better than others but seriously- it ain't icecream!

I will swallow sometimes and sometimes not but that's with this bf; last one no good- I'd run to the bathroom too! This is not to say you taste terrible for sure but then again you certianly could!

And I know some men don't like the smell and taste of a women and they won't stick their tongue in or won't even venture down there at all! Why not? Probably becasue WE don't taste like icecream get it?

Interesting points of view, and opinions on what is "fair".

First off... Im not one of those who expects things like that to be "fair". If I go down on you, you dont have to turn around and go down on me right away (not that I would argue), because I dont think its something that should be expected in a relationship. On that note, I also wont expect a guy to have to swallow himself before I do.. I dunno... the idea of a guy swallowing himself kinda grosses me out.

But other than that... I have never spit before. I just cant grip the idea of holding it in my mouth while I find somewhere to spit. I usually just make sure that Im in a position where when he shoots, its aimed pretty much right down my throat. That way I have very little contact with the taste or texture. And I always have a glass of water or juice or something near me to combat the after-taste (if there happens to be one).

because it tastes foul and smells like bleach

But you already have it in your mouth? You're going to taste it anyway why not just aim for the back of your throat and swallow it instead of holding it in your mouth long enough to spit.. I never understood that. I don't allow it near my mouth and would probably puke if I ever tried however I don't understand the girls who will allow a guy to cum in her mouth but spits it out because "it doesn't taste good" .. You're tasting it anyway?

All I can say is WOW!!!! You are only 20 and you got mileage and experience to match, what is this world cuming to???? lol I didn't even learn to do it until I was 25 and guys would tell me I was too pretty to do that sort of thing-so it's a bit off setting that they expect you not only to do it but swallow it too-yuck

I am on board with pink and pearls, a guy who wants to taste himself is kinda a major turn off for me. Personally i can tell from the precum what i am going to do. That is a huge indicator for what the taste to come is going to be like. If the pre juice has a real icky taste then i will finish some other way. But thats just me!! !!

All I can say is WOW!!!! You are only 20 and you got mileage and experience to match, what is this world cuming to???? lol I didn't even learn to do it until I was 25 and guys would tell me I was too pretty to do that sort of thing-so it's a bit off setting that they expect you not only to do it but swallow it too-yuck

Who said that I had "mileage"? I am EXTREMELY offended by the inclination that I have gotten around. Just because I have gone down on a guy doesnt mean that I have had sexual intercourse, or that it wasnt strictly in a committed relationship.

And who said that it was "expected" of me. I have done it in committed relationships because I WANT to, not because they EXPECT it. Thank you very much.

Well, it's not the best-tasting stuff, and the texture makes it hard to swallow. I used to spit it out too, when I was younger, but I got over it. It's such a turn-on for guys if you swallow! (Note: I only do that for men I'm in a relationship with because of STDs and also because it's more sexy. I would never do that with a ONS or someone I didn't know well.)

Would it make sense for the woman to avoid semen/swallowing if she can put down raw oyster after raw oyster without a flinch?

Two different substances, I know, but they both have similar consistencies (if you just swallow the oyster whole), and I know raw oysters are salty, as semen is described.

Would it make sense for the woman to avoid semen/swallowing if she can put down raw oyster after raw oyster without a flinch?

Two different substances, I know, but they both have similar consistencies (if you just swallow the oyster whole), and I know raw oysters are salty, as semen is described.

I'm sure they taste totally different! Really isn't any comparison. I can eat raw oysters but would puke if I had to swallow my guys cum.

I'm sure they taste totally different! Really isn't any comparison. I can eat raw oysters but would puke if I had to swallow my guys cum.

Well, I'd say if you have no basis for comparison, then there isn't, but if you've tried both, you have a basis for comparison.

Now say you swallowed an ex, and he was nasty, would you consider giving it another try with a different man, or would you keep the past experience as being universal to all men?

Archived