why do some girls spit out cum?

herewegoagain

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that would bother me... For me. if a girl doesn't REALLY want to do something, it turns me off immensely. I can tell instantly when she's just playing the part. It's basically a sign that she wants to please you but doesn't really want to do it by having cum in her mouth.

maybe cum somewhere else for a change!

Well, if you don't expect oral from her, then you really have no reason to need to taste yourself.

I've tasted myself before. I would never expect a guy to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

If a guy ever got pissed at me for not swallowing or something like that, I'd make him taste himself and see what it was like. Then see if he could blame me for not wanting to.

Seems fair to me, but maybe I'm crazy and irrational.

i'd say thats a fair trade.

ive tasted myself unintentionally. after oral she kissed me, and i tasted something that just wasn't saliva. so...2+2=4 right? then again i just thought it was weird that i really didnt care...i was just happy kissing her

I dunno... personally I will usually swallow if he finishes in my mouth. It was going there anyways, and I think the connection is much more intense that way.

I honestly really enjoy it. Though sometimes I have spit, or dribbled a bit...depending on timing and position and whatever (or even the guy's preference haha) But generally... swallow.

I do say though... that no one should have to do something they don't want to do. Couples should talk about it. I just think that once the connection and chemistry is good.. sometimes you can open up and want to do things more that maybe once upon a time you didn't want to do.

Umm, quick question. I didn't want to make a whole new thread about this.

Does a guy's cum taste the same as his precum??? Or is it different?

It tastes pretty much the same to me. The cum is a bit stronger since there is more of it in your mouth.

ok, ok, ok. two things:

1. If your girl does not like the taste of "you", you can supposedly change how it tastes by eating certain foods. You'll need to google that. I normally try eating sweeter fruits. Though its not like im going to ask my woman " do i taste any different", since it doesnt matter to her. In your case though, its definitely worth a shot. which leads me to my next point.

2. There really isnt anything wrong with spitting, there's a couple ways she could do it, that's actually pretty hot. example: she could let you come in her mouth, then let it drip out... (yes, graphic, but this is a discussion about semen, haha)

anyway, i guess you have something to discuss with your GF. since, if you didnt already know, communication is the most important aspect of great relationships and sex. If you cant talk to her about it, you almost dont deserve anything different. how could she know otherwise.

-MD

Because sometimes your sperm doesn't take like rainbows and butterflies.

When a girl gives you head she's enjoying but also trying to avoid gagging...if I gag it's not noticeable but I know when it happens so when a guy finishes my mouth is normally a little sore and more sensitive so the texture of sperm and the thought of it going down your throat isn't ALWAYS appealing.

Sometimes it is..

I find that it arouses me further when a woman does swallow it, and provides alot more encouragement for me when I reciprocate.

I don't have any qualms about where my tongue goes, or what I happen to swallow when i'm down there, and I have gone down on women who were on their period before. My only qualm is that if I do it during her period, she needs to rinse off before it happens... wheras when she's not on her period as long as she's bathed in the past 24 hours, i'm fine.

Fair is fair, right?

It's just sexual fluid, I think some people look way too far into it.

Would it make sense for the woman to avoid semen/swallowing if she can put down raw oyster after raw oyster without a flinch?

Two different substances, I know, but they both have similar consistencies (if you just swallow the oyster whole), and I know raw oysters are salty, as semen is described.

Do you keep a bottle of tabasco on the nightstand?

Maybe I am the only woman out there that can say I have never spit out cum. I have always swallowed. I didnt know that there were girls that spit until one of my friends was astonished to find out I swallowed. I personally dont mind the taste. I does change depending of the type of foods my SO is frequently eating.

Wouldnt tabasco on the penis hurt?? I mean, where I work we use tabasco as an aversive measure to stop a problem... its so strong it burns your nostrils... so wouldnt it burn a penis?

Wouldnt tabasco on the penis hurt?? I mean, where I work we use tabasco as an aversive measure to stop a problem... its so strong it burns your nostrils... so wouldnt it burn a penis?

I wasnt being serious about the tabasco. I only mentioned it because he brought up the comparison to eating oysters.

Ok, i dont know about tabasco specifically, BUT i know for a fact that ANYTHING spicy/hot that ends up "down there" isnt pleasant for anyone. I mean, any time i make fajitas for a date/GF I make sure to wash my hands twice! and then smell them to make sure there is no residual oil/spice left. the same way it burns your mouth, it burns other sensitive areas. FYI.

• 1 year later...

Swallowing to me is one of the best feeling, and most fulfilling things a girl can do during sex, HUGE turn on hearing " I want it in my mouth when you finish " and all that.. but I completely understand if they don't want to, no biggie. If I am going down on them and continuing until they cum, I feel like they should definitely at least let you finish in their mouth ( you can just let it run out right away ) Picture A guy going down on you, and then right at the last second, when your toes start to curl body fills with orgasmic pressure and is ready to let go you scream something like " Oh God, Im gonna cum!! " and then they stop instantly and back away.... Probably no fun at all..

I also think ya gotta try it least once before you can diss it

Swallowing to me is one of the best feeling, and most fulfilling things a girl can do during sex, HUGE turn on hearing " I want it in my mouth when you finish " and all that.. but I completely understand if they don't want to, no biggie. If I am going down on them and continuing until they cum, I feel like they should definitely at least let you finish in their mouth ( you can just let it run out right away ) Picture A guy going down on you, and then right at the last second, when your toes start to curl body fills with orgasmic pressure and is ready to let go you scream something like " Oh God, Im gonna cum!! " and then they stop instantly and back away.... Probably no fun at all..

I also think ya gotta try it least once before you can diss it

Yeah but that is different. Girls don't discharge something when they have an orgasm... guys do. And even if you don't let him do it in your mouth, he can still climax by other methods.

I personally have no problem with doing it but every woman is different and some don't like it.

You know when you get a mouthfull of food that you find very unpleasant, you want to spit it out, right? In a resturant you might finish your bite, but in the privacy of your own home, you run to the sink. (not that you should "run away" to spit jiz out ) So it's the same idea. Some people don't mind it as much and for some poeple, like myself, it just depends on how he's tasting that particular time. Sometimes it's okay, sometimes not so much.

I also want to ad that just because one person like something and another person doesn't, doesn't make one person any better or worse. If you're a guy and you think any less of a girl for not swallowing, that's just as ludicrous for not liking someone as much because they don't like tomatoes. Seriously. Some people just can't stomach it and it has nothing to do with them not wanting to satisfy you or how much much they "want" you.

err coz they dont like it.......... my ex used to let it out discreetly, there are ways of doing it without hurting your feelings, but at least they do the act of oral to the point of ejac. that must be a bonus at least.....

Archived