What Constitutes A "relationship"?

ONE HOT MAMA

well, if he tells you he is in a "relationship", it doesn't matter if it is a real, cyber, or fantasy relationship, just walk away. sounds like he is not interested, for whatever reason, so take his word for it. i can't speculate as to his relationship with this person. many couples here know each other in real life, or even live together. some others may only know each other through the cyber world, but have intentions to meet soon. or maybe he's just not interested, and told you a lie.

anyways, doesn't matter. move on to the next guy.

Ok so there is this guy that I like on here.I sent him a message and he says

he is in a "relationship" with someone on here. So how could that be??

Anyway, what exactly makes a relationship a relationship anyway???

Maybe he's feeding me a line of crap anyway.

well my opinion would be not to use enotalone to find relationships.

So what on earth - you are talking to a guy here and letting him know you 'like' him, he tells you he is in a realtionship with someone here already, and you find that odd? LOL

the whole THING is bizarre. Maybe he felt awkward with your come on or whatever and said what he did.

Either way, wow i had no idea people used this as a dating site.

Maybe he'll see this post about him and come aboard this thread and answer for you.

If he is a member on here, I hope he hasn't come accross this post because that would be a blow in the face to make a post about him knowing he could see this Anyway it is possible that he could be in a relationship with someone who uses this site. If he says he is in a relationship, I don't see where there is any other room to question anything else. Whether he is being honest or not, the point is he is unavailable and that you should not approach him anymore.

It sounds like you are upset that he rejected you and trying to find something wrong with him to make you feel better. It's natural but in this case he was being honest with you that he is not available to pursue anything with you. I have done the same thing except not concerning an on line relationship.

Yeah i am not sure how "scam artist" would come into play. Whether he really has a relationship or not is moot, the point was he was trying to decline whatever it was your message was looking for.

Yeah, I hope he doesn't find this thread either. That is what I was thinking, that would be awkward.

My thinking is that since he responded with I am "already" in a relationship with someone", that your message must have been some type of asking for something out of him a bit more than friendship, and likely made him uncomfortable.

I do not think looking for ulterior motives here or trying to make this guy look bad is the proper thing to do.

American Heritage cites these meanings:

1. The condition or fact of being related; connection or association.

2. Connection by blood or marriage; kinship.

3. A particular type of connection existing between people related to or having dealings with each other: has a close relationship with his siblings.

4. A romantic or sexual involvement.

Originally Posted by ONE HOT MAMA

Why Are Yall Attacking Me For Trying To Warn You About This Person???

HOw can you be warning us about 'this guy' when 1) we don't have a clue who he is, and 2) the majority of folks don't come here to use this as a hook up place. It's not a dating site. If it were a dating site maybe you could warn others, but to my knowledge even on dating sites that is not done.

Archived