hey. i am dani. i'm 14. I had my son, Aiden Robert Cannon yesterday. You might have read my posts in the forum pregnancy. I had an abortion a couple weeks before I got pregnant. They had aborted 1 child. When my son was born, the doctors believed that I was only 32 weeks. When I had him, He was 9 lbs. 2 ounces. He was way to big for me to only be 32 weeks. When they said that I was no way 32 weeks, it occurred to me that maybe they didnt get the baby in the abortion. The hospital checked with the abortion clinic that I had gone to and they had definatly gotten the baby. They found out that I was pregnant with twins and the clinic had only gotten the one baby. My son was a twin. Anyway, he is completely healthy. I was with my sister and my boyfriend was on his way home when I went into labor. When he got home, my sister got me in the car and we left right away for the hospital, which is only about 10 minutes from my house.

They decided when I was only in there for an hour, that it was safest, and that I had time before I delivered, to transfer me to Children's Hospital in Philadelphia. It would be easier for him to go straight into the NICU and I would be right there. He was born at 3:34 A.M. on January 7th, 2004. They took him right away, and thats when they realized that I was further along than they had said. He was back within a half hour and I got to hold my son for the first time.

My sister and boyfriend where in the delivery room with me, and when I held Aiden for the first time, Rob (my boyfriend) pulled out a box and he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I love him, and of course I said Yes. Now I am a mommy and fiance. I love them with my heart and nothing will ever be able to change that.

I am still in the hospital, and we are getting released tomorrow around noon. They have a computer on each floor and I got this one for an hour.

Rob and I plan on getting married soon. We both decided that we did not want to wait until I was 18 to get married (oh yea, he is 16). We have not set a date, but I know that it will be soon.

Ok, enough. I want to talk to some of my friends, so I'm going to go. Bye