How do I know if my son is gay?

But if you notice the join date is in 1978. I highly doubt the forum has been aroudn that long. I have managed forums in the past and one of them did not require registration, anyone could respond anonymously, but when they changed the rules to require registration a lot of the old anonymous accounts defaulted to a really old registration date....I suspect that might be what occurred here.

Some type of default setting on old or expired accounts. I suspect that is what happened on all of those anonymous posts on the other thread that was posted as well. Looks like they are old very old and all default to a registration date of May 1978.

I guess if a mod sees this they might be able to clear up the mystery.

• 2 years later...
im no parent but if u suspect this.........sit him down and ask him this

"son are you a homosexual"

keep doin it until you feel u have the right answer.....just cz he visits homosexual websites dosent make him one, unless he when there by accident..........i dont know what to tell you about if he is gay and how do you handle it, cz if i do people will quote my post and blaspheme me for my veiws on homosexuality.....

keep doing it until u feel u have the right answer? * * * , that's not how to approach things, if he doesn't feel like he can give a definite answer, don't u think u shud just let him be, instead of interrogating him? ask him once, but tell him how much u love him and nothing would ever change the your love and then ask him.