I need help

HunterJones

I have been with this girl for 3 years, we have a child together, but I’m no longer in love, I’m hurting myself, her, and it’s just draining me..... I want out, but what should I do? Obviously we are both gonna stay in our child’s life

You can both stay in your kids life no matter. Talk, give ur truth, u owe that that u!

U also owe that to ur partner,

If u need to split, b honest, ur honesty!

Do it with compassion, just talk, communicate

I think no matter what the other responds/reacts u have no control over that,

If it can be salvaged, Ull find a path,.. but being true to yourself and how u do it is key.

All the best

"In love" is relative, relative over time and space and relative from couple to couple. I'd encourage couple's counselling and going over together what's "draining" you. Maybe go over also what's causing this fight/flight response and triggering you to leave.

A lot of issues inside us will repeat itself if we don't resolve them. You may walk away from this relationship only to discover it recurring again in your next relationship. You should uncover what's really bothering you and triggering your responses/reactions.

Did you meet someone else? Move out, pay child support and set up a custody/visitation schedule.

I’m no longer in love, I’m hurting myself, her, and it’s just draining me..... I want out, but what should I do? Obviously we are both gonna stay in our child’s life

Archived