Girls, why would you reply sometimes but not reply at others?

jjchen2115

Its one of two things,

1) she is distracted by something really important, like a big work assignment, or another boyfriend or husband

2) she is just not that into you

But the bigger question is why are you pursuing a girl who provides little reassurance and inconsistent replies. There must be something broken within you to settle for so little.

I do this a lot... I think life gets busy sometimes or sometimes I just have a bad day and I don't feel like chatting or maintaining a conversation, personally I think not responding is better than leading someone on with a conversation I'm not up to having. I think carrying a conversation where I'm not 100% into it is rude and unfair to the person I'm talking to. It makes them feel unimportant or unheard.

If I don't respond it normally has nothing to do with the person on a personal level and doesn't indicate how I feel about them.

My advice: Keep trying. People enjoy consistency and if she sees that YOU want to talk to her and you work hard to talk to her, she'll eventually give you some bite. I'd also reccomend asking her questions... Instead of saying "Hey what's up" maybe say something like "Have you ever watched ____(insert TV show/movie)___?" Actually make the conversation engaging.

In addition, If the girls in a different country maybe her time differences are mixed up?

Maybe you should download a specific clock that tells you her timezone so you're texting at appropriate hours. Personally I'm less likely to respond to a text message if it was sent past 1am, those messages kind of get pushed back and eventually forgotten. Just something else to consider... You might have to stay up a little longer in order to get some normal back and forth conversation out of her.

Cut her some slack, she just moved to another country and it takes a long time to settle in and get to know the new place. She probably just doesn't have much free time at the moment due to setting up her new life so stop being paranoid and get off her case. She's going through a big change.

She's probably busy and living her life in the new country. When I moved countries I was also too busy in the beginning to be texting all day with someone in another country. Do you have romantic interest in her? Are you in a relationship with her?

She's probably busy and living her life in the new country. When I moved countries I was also too busy in the beginning to be texting all day with someone in another country. Do you have romantic interest in her? Are you in a relationship with her?

This is also true, in my experience.

When I moved abroad, I was very busy and distracted getting settled, and I stayed in consistent contact only with my nearest and dearest. More casual acquaintances of the guy I'd dated casually before I left were just not on my radar of people to keep communication open with. My priorities had changed and while I didn't cut people off, I just didn't have the time or interest in keeping up with those I wasn't particularly close to.

Shower, on the toilet, watching favorite show, having a life, driving, brushing teeth, talking to locals, eating, you name it. Do not sit by your phone with a stop watch. It will drive you crazy. Never text-tether anyone. It's controlling, clingy and makes you look jealous and insecure. Stop. Get a local life going. .

she would reply sometimes, even ask questions but not reply at other times or takes a long time to reply. What could be the reasons?
I've been talking with a girl who has moved to a different country and she would reply sometimes, even ask questions but not reply at other times or takes a long time to reply. What could be the reasons?

Ah, the art of "push/pull." Respond/reach out sometimes but not always. Give/take away attention intermittently.

I've done it and had it done to me. It's rather crazy-making but can also be quite intriguing.

Some people do it consciously as a game and others like myself, and perhaps this girl aren't aware they do it, they're just busy and have other things going on.

My advice would be to roll with it, don't overthink it, you're just talking.

Perhaps stop texting so much, give her an opportunity to wonder about you, why you're not texting as much. Create some mysyery, it increases attraction.

If she's interested, this will intrigue her, and she may and probably will reach out herself!

If she's interested.

Archived