Can you compare if you've been most attracted to your current partner?

attraction12

Can you compare if you have been most sexually attracted to / thought your current partner has been most sex-appealing / the person you've wanted to have sex with the most?

Or have you had ''full'' attraction to several partners but simply at different times, and can only compare who the best sex has been with?

Have you been with 5+, 10+ or 20+ partners?

This question doesn’t really make sense to me. By definition, isn’t your current partner the person you want to have sex with the most?

Let’s say I date person A. Person A is the most attractive person in the world. But they are a jerk. You break up with person A and are no longer attracted to person A due to their jerkish qualities.

Then you date person B. Person B is not a looker but they are the kindest, sweetest, most amazing person you have ever met. You are in love with person B and therefore want to have tons of sex with them.

Do you want to kind of time warp to before you knew person A was a jerk and compare them to person B? Does that somehow make person B less valuable - even though you love person B and would never want to be with person A again? Should you simply stop dating all together since person A was the most attractive person in the world (or at least that was the perception at the time)? Should you only continuously date more and more attractive people?

Same goes for the “best sex”. People are a whole combination of qualities and there are multiple reasons to be with people. I’m not sure why you would necessarily compare just one or two of those qualities rather than the whole package.

This question doesn’t really make sense to me. By definition, isn’t your current partner the person you want to have sex with the most?

Let’s say I date person A. Person A is the most attractive person in the world. But they are a jerk. You break up with person A and are no longer attracted to person A due to their jerkish qualities.

Then you date person B. Person B is not a looker but they are the kindest, sweetest, most amazing person you have ever met. You are in love with person B and therefore want to have tons of sex with them.

Do you want to kind of time warp to before you knew person A was a jerk and compare them to person B? Does that somehow make person B less valuable - even though you love person B and would never want to be with person A again? Should you simply stop dating all together since person A was the most attractive person in the world (or at least that was the perception at the time)? Should you only continuously date more and more attractive people?

Same goes for the “best sex”. People are a whole combination of qualities and there are multiple reasons to be with people. I’m not sure why you would necessarily compare just one or two of those qualities rather than the whole package.

What i meant is if you can compare who you have been ''most'' attracted to? I mean, attraction and thinking a person is sex appealing can vary in degrees right? Or can it not for most people who has some experience, and maybe the only thing that can be compared is which was the best sex? With the past or current.

There's always going to be one partner who you connected the best with sexually. But what matters more is the emotional connection and physical attraction you feel. You can turn not great sex into great sex by communicating. You cannot turn mediocre attraction around so easily.

So you think that there can have been one partner you've had best sexual chemistry / been most attracted to? You don't believe that either you're fully attracted or not, and it can have both been for an ex and current partner, and the only thing that can be compared is the sex?

Archived