My crush wanna only Freindship

Yes123

One month ago I met this lady older than 10 years to me. She initially talk to me about her ex breakup which is so painful to her. I was listening her story and slowly fall in love with her . At the beginning she seems ok with my love but when I try to close to her she don't like it instead of love she said she need only Freind ship. But I'm desperately love with her now. More I force her more she going away from me. But I cannot stay not calling her or getting closer I'm suffering now

She still needs some healing time from her ex. She needs a shoulder to cry on , and you were that person.

Give her space and keep your romantic feelings to yourself, you are setting yourself up for hurt in the meantime.

Its simply not the right time for you to get involved with her romantically. Sorry.

Get out of the friendzone and stop being her shoulder to cry on about her breakup. Pull back and stop being friends. Do you work with her? If so avoid her and no contact at all outside of work.

One month ago I met this lady older than 10 years to me. She initially talk to me about her ex breakup which is so painful to her. I was listening her story and slowly fall in love with her . At the beginning she seems ok with my love but when I try to close to her she don't like it instead of love she said she need only Freind ship. But I'm desperately love with her now. More I force her more she going away from me. But I cannot stay not calling her or getting closer I'm suffering now

When I express my love to her she initially said she need time. But sometime she said she don't want love anymore. Previous breakup by her due to ex's other relationships but she still love him and sympathise him.

She don't like me to love her desperately and depend on her emotionally. So I thought to avoid her as much as I can but it's so difficult. I always waiting her massage and then I start to text her. Still she text me back but I think I'm now like a love begger. Some time I fear I lost her . I feel so much stress I cannot do anything else becouese of this.

What Wiseman is saying is that, leave her alone, no contact, let her be. Do not expect anything from doing that, by thinking she will miss you. Walk away.

I encourage you to enjoy your friends and the possibility of meeting someone new. There is more fun to hoping than moping.

Archived