Lost and need advise - husband not interested in me anymore after threesome

Ashleyhahn

I never post anything on any open forum but I'm really lost and need advise.

Me and my husband have been together for 7 years and we had a wonderful threesome just three months ago with someone really special. My husband had been depressed for three years before this (I believed I was depressed with him the same time) and this threesome had got him out of depression so of course I'm happy and encourage us to do it again with her and we did. But my husband had fallen in love with her during the beautiful love making and couldn't get out of it. She had since had a boyfriend and we were forced to keep our distance from her but later on they broke up. My husband thought for sure she will come back to his arm since she's single again. But she didn't feel that way about him at all, she only felt friendship nothing more. This then put my husband back in depression again. Seeing her dating other men or thinking she had sex with them made him severely depressed. To make things more complicated, I found out I was pregnant a week ago (first time). Thought this will make him happy but it didn't. When we still have her in our live me and my husband had sex frequently at least 4-5 times a week. Now he's depressed again we have sex once or twice a week and always initiated by me. I suggests him to find someone else to have sex with in order to get over her and he starts joining the chat room 5 days ago, and he hasn't touched me since. He has been passionately chatting with many women during these days without taking any interested in me.

I would have been OK if we are having regular sex when he's dating other women. But he is not. He said he won't be able to control himself when he sees our previous threesome lover again but he's too depressed to touch me. I don't want to sound jealous but can you blame me? Please give me suggestions to a pregnant lady I sincerely thank you.

Your husband isn't interested in you, just his new toy. You opened Pandora's box. No shutting it now.

If you want to save your relationship get him to a doctor for his depression and go to marriage counselling.

You absolutely will not solve this without professional help.

Sorry this makes no sense. He's too depressed to have sex with you, but all he can think about is sex with her? When you stop fooling yourself that not allowing his extracurricular activities causes "depression" then you can have an honest dialogue about your open marriage.

Why aren't you taking a lover, since he refuses to acknowledge you and is preferring others? Is the 'open marriage' a one way street?

He said he won't be able to control himself when he sees our previous threesome lover again but he's too depressed to touch me

Your idea only works if he's strictly chasing sex from other women. Still not something I'd consider ideal, but if you're genuinely OK with the idea of him loving you and getting purely compartmentalized sex from other women, it's not for me to tell you that you have to be upset about it.

Thing is that's not what is happening here. He's looking for other women to love, not to just bump uglies with.

As Clinton suggests, it's time to stop this very bad home remedy and settle for nothing less than him getting individual counseling for his depression and you two going to marriage counseling together.

Archived