Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what does 'fx' mean in text speak?

epsilon2x
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the responses (serious and not so serious!)

Message was from friend who was letting me know their new number, then ended it with "big hug fx"

Like I said, never had that put in text before, so have no clue what it means.

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!

oh, and no their name does not begin with F.
    And who cares if you like them. You're asking a question about what they meant. He or she won't know that you have something dirty on your mind.

ghost69
    it was probably supposed to be

XX

as in kisses.

waveseer
    If x's and o's are kisses and hugs, then fx's might be french kisses?

mfan
    I thought it meant f**ks (in a loving way, of course). Looks like I was wrong, urbandictionary doesn't list that.

definitely_maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!
    um... ok....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Online Dating?
Thinking about trying online dating again a little skeptical, whenever I would put up a profile in the past I end up deleting it not long after.
How to approach her.
You'll probably tell me, that I am over-analyzing things and you'd most likely be right. If you read the other post I made in section dating and shy
How to let a girl know your interested?
I recently met a girl on Tinder and we've been speaking on fb. But tbh I'm quite shy and scared to push it so I have boring conversation. Im scared

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice