Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what does 'fx' mean in text speak?

epsilon2x
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the responses (serious and not so serious!)

Message was from friend who was letting me know their new number, then ended it with "big hug fx"

Like I said, never had that put in text before, so have no clue what it means.

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!

oh, and no their name does not begin with F.
    And who cares if you like them. You're asking a question about what they meant. He or she won't know that you have something dirty on your mind.

ghost69
    it was probably supposed to be

XX

as in kisses.

waveseer
    If x's and o's are kisses and hugs, then fx's might be french kisses?

mfan
    I thought it meant f**ks (in a loving way, of course). Looks like I was wrong, urbandictionary doesn't list that.

definitely_maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!
    um... ok....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Texting after a 'supposed' one night stand?
The only reason I say 'supposed' is because if I was to text and more was to develop, it wouldn't necessarily be a one night stand anymore
When do you make a move? And how?
There's this girl (F/20) I (M/20) like, though I'm not too sure she likes me back. Up to about three or four months ago we'd never talked (despite

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice