Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what does 'fx' mean in text speak?

epsilon2x
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the responses (serious and not so serious!)

Message was from friend who was letting me know their new number, then ended it with "big hug fx"

Like I said, never had that put in text before, so have no clue what it means.

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!

oh, and no their name does not begin with F.
    And who cares if you like them. You're asking a question about what they meant. He or she won't know that you have something dirty on your mind.

ghost69
    it was probably supposed to be

XX

as in kisses.

waveseer
    If x's and o's are kisses and hugs, then fx's might be french kisses?

mfan
    I thought it meant f**ks (in a loving way, of course). Looks like I was wrong, urbandictionary doesn't list that.

definitely_maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!
    um... ok....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Ghosting?
I've been talking to this guy since August (we met on a dating site) and he lives around 200km away from me. We've been texting (we haven't talked on

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice