Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what does 'fx' mean in text speak?

epsilon2x
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the responses (serious and not so serious!)

Message was from friend who was letting me know their new number, then ended it with "big hug fx"

Like I said, never had that put in text before, so have no clue what it means.

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!

oh, and no their name does not begin with F.
    And who cares if you like them. You're asking a question about what they meant. He or she won't know that you have something dirty on your mind.

ghost69
    it was probably supposed to be

XX

as in kisses.

waveseer
    If x's and o's are kisses and hugs, then fx's might be french kisses?

mfan
    I thought it meant f**ks (in a loving way, of course). Looks like I was wrong, urbandictionary doesn't list that.

definitely_maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by misslonelyheart [Register to see the link]

I'd rather not ask the person concerned as I like them (alot) and wouldn't want them to know that I am thinking about something they said in a text!
    um... ok....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
I didn't exactly know where to put this...
So I've been working with this guy who 'forgot' my name. He was like, "Hello Christine, Kathryn?" and I told him my name again and he said, "close
How to act if you see your ex bf? Help
Tomorrow I need to go to my highschool and I'm probably going to see my ex bf of 2 years, I still like him, not as much as before because I'm
Break room starters
We have a break room in our office. What are some good conversation starters that I can use if I'm sitting on my own, and someone else comes in? I

Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice