To believe or not to believe..

michelleee

So here's the story.

A while ago my current boyfriend of three years and I were on a break (which I did not agree to) for about a month.. During which time I had a suspicion he would be like all other guys and just be sleeping around and trying to find someone else. A month later, we decided to give it another shot and I then found out he was in fact talking to someone else so I confronted her about it. She says they met on Tinder, but never met in person, never had any sexual interest in each other, they spoke merely on a friendly basis. But in order for them to have met on Tinder, he needed to have been on Tinder while we were still together as she is from another state.. I confronted him, he had no problem admitting he was talking to her, explained they were merely friends, nothing more and says he was never on Tinder and she was a family friend and that she was just trying to get to me..

The main issue I have with the whole situation is that if he truly loved me, he wouldn't have just hopped on Tinder a day after he declared we were on a break.

I really haven't got a clue on who or what to believe, any input would be GREATLY appreciated!

We don't know BF, you do. Based on that, you either trust him, or you don't--and that's a private decision with no 'wrong' answer.

If you do trust BF, then it makes no sense to dig into the life he lived without you. If you don't trust BF, then in makes no sense to stick around and drive yourself nuts.

You need to go one way or another, either you trust him, or you don't. Trying to play it both ways is a lose/lose, and that will just keep you miserable.

Head high.

No it's not believe. Come on, do you hop on Tinder looking for opposite sex friends to just chat with? No? Then why on earth would you accept that excuse from him? And you don't "take a break" you break up, period. If you reconcile later that's a whole other thing, but given the lying and the chatting up other random women I don't see anything in this guy's actions that say he's doing anything, but keeping you on a backburner for those times he strikes out with other women.

Archived