First Time's A Coming!

Softiron

Hi

This is sort of contrary to most of the advice you are getting here, but when my boyfriend and I first had sex, we talked about it quite a bit (we are both younger than you so that might be a factor). We talked about protection/BC, our expectations, how we felt about it ... just ironed everything out to make sure we were both ready. I can honestly say it is one of the best conversations I have ever had with him. It was this close, bonding experience and it made me feel really safe and extremely ready for when we did actually have sex. So ... I would definitely recommend it! We had this talk a few months before we actually had sex - not to do while you are undressing!

I guess the fact that you said you "think" she wants to have sex worries me a bit. I would want my boyfriend to just check with me that we were on the same page, not just whip out a condom. This may just be my personal thing though. In addition, she may want to be on birth control before having sex.

For the more technical/mechanical aspects, you've gotten great advice. Don't put too much pressure on yourself or on her!

dont get drunk...

apart from that, when you are messing around in bed, just stop for a second, look into her eyes and ask her!!

"do ya wanna F***?"

"would you like to have sex with me?"

"shall we make love?"

"wanna bump uglies, baby?"

I dno, itll be a awkward question, but just go with whatever you think she will respend to best

Sorry guys for not posting an update. So here's what happened, for those who are interested.

The night went as planned. We hung out with my family and we had a great time; they liked her, she liked me. We bought the food and the champagne for the morning, and got to my place late.

We played strip poker (she won!) and then I gave her a thirty minute massage. After that we made out for a while, and while we were cuddling, she said, "What are you thinking?" I softly kissed her a couple of times and said, "I want to make love to you."

She smiled, and said she had thinking about it, too, but wasn't sure if she wanted that night to be the night. Partly, she said she was just emotionally and physically drained. I was too, and we decided to have a little but of fun for about a half hour before falling asleep.

In the morning, we fooled around some more (it was more romantic than that, but I don't feel like typing a novella), and then we cooked breakfast together (which probably was the most amazing part of the whole thing). Then we took a shower together, washed and dried each other. Then, naturally, we fooled around some more. I made a joke about sex and she says, "Do you want to * * * * me?"

I looked at her a little shocked, when she said, "I want to * * * * you." I said, "Are you sure?" She said, "Well, I have to leave in fifteen minutes, but if that'll work."

I told her I didn't want to blitzkrieg through our first time, and she agreed that we'd save it. We haven't been alone together since (we live far away and have been busy at work), though everything is still going great. In fact, this week I realized that I'm in love with her. And I think I may tell her tomorrow night! There'll be no making love tomorrow, but we'll get a chance to hang out for about an hour before she takes off on a trip for the weekend.

I plan on inviting back over to my place sometime next week, so I'll keep ya'll posted!

~Softiron

Archived