He says he loves me...actions speak louder then words..right?

SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH!!

But at least you can see that now. And just be sure to keep telling yourself if you ever think about getting back with him.

I dont know about you two, but in the past i always thought 'hmm its not that bad i can cope' just becasue i wanted to end the pain and be with him.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep - I tried and tolerated alot more than I ever imagined.

And guess what Ladies - Just got my review. Worst one I've ever had. One thing noted - "Difficulty concentrating."

Of course I accept responsibility = but dealing with him for 7 months - 7 months of this crap certainly did not help!!!!

Do you think I should change my profile on myspace to single? I have not looked at his page and not logged on myself. I am worried when i do he will get upset by it = being nasty towards me as a result

If you want him to know it is truly over or more importantly if you want it to be over, then be honest and straightforth - change it to single.

If you leave it as single, it kinda reflects that you are hanging onto him. And he will jump on that!

ahhhh. I need to go out a wel but rather addicted to this!

I hope to see you both online later on!

stay strong keep in touch!!

Addicting yes - - - Healthy? I don't know! The support is incredible but we have to not allow them to consume our every thoughts! That will come with time!

Hugs and luvs~

I also got the "its not all about you" crap too.

and ya know when he would say it? wehn something good was going on in my life and i wanted to share it with him.......or if I had more things to talk about in my life while out with friends.....man, the countless times he would interrupt my converstion with his own stories/news/opinion.

Yeah - I'm positive my ex never said "Oh that's great!" Or, "Your so good to me!"

In the end, he never would even tell me he loved me. And lots of times he'd say ditto throughout our relationship.

I let him in my home (for visits not to live,) in my hearts, in my mind, and in my childrens lives.

For nothing in return. He never let me in.

I dont want to come accross as a men basher...Quite the opposite, i love men!

anyway, i am just trying to focus on the bad things that happened with him and i.. so i can get through this and remind myself why i broke up with him..thats all! when i stop having the feelings of loving him (or thought i loved him) then i can think about the good times and be greatful to have experienced them with him....make sense?

First message said 'hi

I replied hi, i am not trying to be mean but this is hard and being in touch is going to make it harder.

He replied 'ya ok i have been wanting to call since that night. i cant get you out of my head. im sory to bother you. ill leave you alone and move on. Not working tonight so if you can leave my stuff in the back and ill stop by after my movie so u dont have to see me. That would be great. Goodbye '

I said yes ill leave your stuff outback for you.

Then i got this

'just want to ask one thing. I want you to help me do the right thing. Will there ever be a chance for us? Please just say yes or no. I know not now. I just have to know. to take my next step.'

First off, he has always worked evry fri and sat and suddenly he is going to a movie.

Second, im scared. I am weak now and i know deep down this is the best way. He is aking for my help. How do i say no?!

Arghhh keep me strong ladies (and ghost!)