how do deal with your ex's behaviour

Hi everyone..

My boyfriend just broke up with me three weeks ago. I was really insecure in this relationship, and I made him feel insecure as well. I knew I could be myself, but he doubted me, himself and us. He wasn't sure he was making the right decision and said and said he could have regrets but I decided not to take that all to seriously. A week after he broke up with me, when people asked about me he reacted with saying: I'm really sure I made the right decision! When talking about it more, he admitted that he also felt bad.

Anyway in the first week he talked to me like he has always talked. I thought maybe we can still be friends. Now all of the sudden he acts like a fool when he's around me. He ignores me but stares at me, or listens to my conversation with his friend. ..He doesn't say anthing, when I start to talk to him he answers cold. A few hours later he says : mum said hi. I just don't understand his behaviour at all . I don't know how the react either. I just want a normal conversation. He could do that at first, so I don't understand the sudden change :s

I think it's the results of confusion and hurt on his part - mixed in with a good dose of imaturity.

I would not necessarily quit him in every way but I would encourage you to use the no-contact rule to give both you and he some emotional space. Do that no matter how hard it is. It will let you make a more wise decision earlier and give him a chance to either miss you - or move on.

So you mean not say anything on the internet, and when I see him? That's really hard yes indeed we have a lot of simular friends so I've already seen hem three times last week. I'm not the person to go and have a chat with him, but his friend said alyssa, he talked to you last time so you should say something this time..and I took his advice

Hello there.

I just want to know...why are you still hanging around this guy? You're at a vurnerable state of mind, he broke up with you and now you are second guessing everything.

Remember, he broke up with you....he doesn't get to spend time with you....yet. maybe one day you all can be friendly but I don't think now is a good time.

A little space might help you see the relationship, and him, a little clearer. just a suggestion..

If you can't avoid him then try keeping your exchanges short and sweet. The last thing you want to do to yourself is to analyze every single behavior he has around you... it would drive you crazy. Be being "light" you take the high road.. and hopefully the quicker road to moving on in your life.