Finally getting MAD

Its been sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard for me to get angry or mad, as it usually just turns in to hurt. Today, I feel so good because I am so so so mad. I want to celebrate with everyone because anger is something I dont know how to do. Literally.

How dare she treat me the way that she did. I am worth WAY better than that, and I am extremely upset she thinks I am her DOG whenever she is bored or lonely..

God, it finally feels good to be mad.

Its been sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard for me to get angry or mad, as it usually just turns in to hurt. Today, I feel so good because I am so so so mad. I want to celebrate with everyone because anger is something I dont know how to do. Literally.

How dare she treat me the way that she did. I am worth WAY better than that, and I am extremely upset she thinks I am her DOG whenever she is bored or lonely..

God, it finally feels good to be mad.

REALLY? hmmm.it's been hard for me to 'get mad' too...That's an interesting thought, maybe I'll just write a little list of all the inconsiderate, cold heartless things she's done to me and read it a couple of times, get good and pissed!!!!!!!

Yep, anger is part of the grieving process. Grief is normal which means you are normal...

So many people resist or avoid anger, thinking it is a negative, immature, evil emotion, one that they should not have. They try to be the "bigger person" and transcend their humanness by fighting or otherwise fooling themselves out of anger. Then they feel like they've accomplished something in this little mission and take pride in their "accomplishment"...until reality hits, the hammer falls, and they end up either having deep seating harbored resentment or blow up in usually misdirected ways...

So it is good you reached this point while you still have control of it and can express through healthy and non-abusive outlets...

Just think of that whipsaw cutting away this weight attached to your heart and soul...

Well depression is REPRESSED anger!

I need to take heed to this. I can sometimes slowly feel myself either not doing what I need to do or not wanting to do anything.

I still haven't experienced my anger like I should. I still sometimes speak with her and even though I get off the phone and I don't have any relationship talk, I am also not being real about how I feel.

Kudos to you for getting angry...

Thank you so much everyone.. I really feel like celebrating.. I love this. You guys have been so much support. I really hope everyone is right, that this is a GOOD sign.

**I like the whipsaw mental picture** BTW, that picture you gave me last time I put on my desktop to remind myself.

Also, I do have some pictures that I would love to release some of this anger, and a ton of things given to me that I cant stand.

If you all were here, I would give you all hugs!!!