Hi again people...It's been a while since last I posted something in here... not that I've been any much better, I just didn't feel like posting anything...

I don't know why I live anymore...everything seem so...useless... why do we live anyway? That's the question I've been asking myself over and over again lately, but I still don't have an answer...

I've had emotional brakedowns all the time lately, yet I've so far managed to keep people around me out of it, as I don't want them to get involved in it. And they probably wouldn't care any much anyway...

One of my problems is my dad, he's never home, and when he is, I never have the time to talk to him.

My mom, I don't talk much to her, she just yell at me all the time...

I don't have that many friends either. I used to have, but they are all gone now. Some here, and some there, spread around in different schools and cities. Some of them I don't want to talk to anymore either, I don't have any good memories from them anyway...

Also, I have a really hard time making friends, as I'm too frightened of getting hurt or being let down in any way. I don't trust anyone anymore...not even myself...

All my dreams seems to be crushed. The school that I once wanted to go to, now seems to be way out of my grasp. My grades are dropping, my life's a mess, and there seems to be no one out there...

I don't know what to do anymore...

awww... im sorry I know exactly how you feel. I ask myself the same question everyday... I'm not religious at all...so it's not like there's really a god concept to me. I believed in god years ago because that's how i was raised...but then i just kept getting crapped on more and more and I can't figure out what my purpose is...

We're both still young... we both can make something great of ourselves. I know it doesnt seem like it, because it doesn't seem like it to me either...

Just do what makes you happy. What are the things you enjoy doing?

try to keep your grades up so you CAN get into the school you want to go to... Once you move on from highschool, a whole new world is opened up...

My suggestion is find a hobby something you can do for yourself to make yourself feel better. I did that when I was down I began skateboarding for my own personal enjoyment. Another thing don't put yourself down, your 16 not 36 its not that hard to turn things around not yet at least. Also the tension with your parents, tell your dad you want to have a talk or do something together go fishing or something show him you care so he can start caring to. I know its difficult to talk to people about your problems especially your parents but keeping people out won't help it will only hurt and make you feel worse.

well...there's the big problem...what do make me happy? I don't know anymore...I've been searching for something I really enjoy, but it seems like that whatever I do, I get tired of it way too fast...all the things that used to make me happy and smile, now seem to be rather boring, not to say depressing... Before I used to write allot...books, poems, lyrics...you name it!

Now I don't write much anymore...don't have the inspiration that I used to have.

And the grades are also a problem, as whenever I sit down to do my homework, I can't even manage to concentrate on it... Before I used to be one of the best in my class, but now I can't even get Cs anymore... I just don't know what to do about it...

Really no inspiration I find that hard to believe in your situation. When your life is going down that is when your thoughts can be poured out the easiest.Write about your feelings what is going on in your life as of now. Try playing an instrument maybe or go to a loud concert and get a seat right up next to the speaker and just take some frustration out there. Go to a concert so loud you cant hear the next day just get your mind off of your problem.

You sound depressed. Why not speak with the school counselor.

I ask this question all the time. I've realized a lot of things and one of those things is goals are important. It gives you a sense of purpose. We create our feelings of purpose by finding our passions.

You have a goal, to attend that specific college. Focus on achieving that goal. If it seems to big than create smaller goals such as getting on the honor roll. Then you have to work on you classes and will get into your college of choice.

hmm...I don't know... I've tried making me such small goals before, but right now, I'm so tired/lazy/depressed, I almost don't even sleep anymore... I sit up all night, doing nothing, just because I'm too lazy to go to bed... sometimes I'm also so depressed, I don't want to go to bed...

and just a question...

what is the honor roll?

Okay maybe they don't have that in Norway. It's just something that recognizes the kids you get their grade point average in the A range or B range. My school had two A honor roll and B honor roll it was a list of students.

Really if you are so depressed you need medical attention. Talk with your physician.

I do feel a lot like you and am on medication, which helps. But the point is your still alive make the most of it. Find out something worth pursuing and pursue it, you've got nothing nothing better to do.