She was interested before but..

Aaron20b

Now she says she doesn't like me more than a friend and im really confused on what the hell happened. She even cancelled the date.

History:

I started talking to her over myspace, I found her profile and thought she looked pretty cool so I added her. I told her I have talked to her in the past before and this really caught her attention. Me and her talked for a bit, we talked about our Jobs, love life and what we do for fun. We asked each other a bunch of questions and such to get to know each other better.

So eventually I asked her for her number and she said she was thinking the same thing. So we exchanged numbers and eventually she ended up calling me.

The phone chat wasn't so bad, although I did have this weird accent that I seriously hated, she said she didn't mind and that she liked it. I asked her if she liked anyone and she said she liked 2 other guys. I asked her if there was anyone else. She said she kinda liked me so far. So yea, we talked about our Jobs, our hatred towards traffic and a bit of our love life and what she does with her day and such.

So yea, we talked on the phone a few times and we actually planned on meeting at a Starbuck for Coffee on Saturday.

Which was like a week away at the time but I didn't mind. Gave me plenty of time to prepared

for some odd reason though, my weird line was acting weird and it took me a few days to get that fix so I had to call her at a different place to get a hold of her over the phone.

One time though, I called her 1 night and she said she couldn't talk because she was at the emergency's. She said it was nothing serious or anything and that it was nothing. She said it was something with her stomach.

So I emailed her about it later on tonight and she said its nothing and that she appericate me checking up on her.

So I called her again the next night and I was tired as hell and she was babysitting, the chat was actually kinda boring, although I was still able to make her laugh, just once though. so yea...her phone died and that was it.

the tension fade.. in the beginning she seemed really interested, but now she has cancelled a date and doesn't sound as enthusiastic

link removed

Read that link and start from the bottom, although I did get a few replies, just ignore them as they don't know the whole story. Start from the bottom and read your way to the top on the first post.

So what the hell happened? why did she change her mind? and what should I do??

Don't know, couple of possibilities:

She's met someone else (the guy she refers to!)

She doesn't fancy you after talking to you on the phone - no spark between you, no fault

You're pushing quite hard to be honest; you should have left it much earlier in the conversation.

Sorry you're not happy about this girl - there's some gorgeous girl out there just waiting to meet you, and it's a good thing you're not attached!

So is there anything I can do now??

Nope - sorry, I don't think so. What I would do if I were you is to not contact her again, but maybe if she were to get back in touch with you you could be nice to her? I just think you came on quite strong when she was trying to let you down.

Maybe try to meet someone else? I don't think chasing this girl is the answer.

Good luck!

Well she seems to have lost interest so you should drop it and probably need to work on your flirting skills. This is how you attract women.

But I'm not sure why you asked this

I asked her if she liked anyone and she said she liked 2 other guys. I asked her if there was anyone else. She said she kinda liked me so far.

Usually a girl will start telling about some other guy or something and I used to do the same thing as you did. But you can't just let it slide like that, you have to show some kind of negative reaction, otherwise the chick will think you don't really care about her and are just interested in sex or something. Now, I confront them on it by asking them why they're telling about some other dude. It's the kind of thing you just don't tell someone who you're interested in and want to be interested in you.

I know it seems like a negative thing to do, but if you don't say it, you'll just end up with "let's just be friends" which really means "I'm not interested in you."

I read the link, and you are very needy

After she clearly said that she didn't think it would work and that she didn't want anything, you started basically begging her for a chance.. maybe you should have dropped it right there. She for sure didn't sound too happy at times there, and I'm sure she's serious when she says she doesn't want to meet you now.

Yea I shouldn't have acted that way, but you should read what I wrote to her after words. I think I somewhat fixed the situation but I don't know if she will ever like me as a boyfriend or not

YEA...I NOTICED...HAVE A GOOD DAY TOMORROW AND A GOOD NIGHT...BYE HOMIE!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jan 27, 2007 12:48 AM

well I sure hope you never used them as a reference than.

but I gotta head to bed now, I am dead tired and if you noticed I took a few new pics, yea I don't have blonde hair anymore. Crazy huh?

Peace out

Date: Jan 27, 2007 12:46 AM

THANKS...I HAVE CALLED INTO WORK SO MANY TIMES WHEN I WORKED AT SAFEWAY!! I USED TO CALL IN WHEN I HAD HANG OVERS!! THEY WERE PISSED! AND I DID NOT GIVE A RATS * * *!!! IT'S GREAT...BUT IT'S ONLY 4 HOURS SO WHATEVER...8-12!!

Date: Jan 27, 2007 12:44 AM

Thats a really close game and Im glad ur team won it.

Im volunteering to work tomorrow, but I gotta be there at 8am. I don't know what time I get off yet.

You can get away with calling in sick if you really don't want to go but I highly suggest you stick with it. I've had days when I really didn't want to go to work and wish I could of just slept in instead because I had such a long day before.

One time I had a party just before that and I had a huge hang over.

Date: Jan 27, 2007 12:38 AM

IT WAS LONG AND BUSY AND STRESSFUL...WE WON OUR GAME BY 1 POINT!! IT KINDA SUCKED, BUT IT WAS GOOD CUZ WE WON!! I DON'T WANA WORK TMW!! I STILL HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER! : (

Date: Jan 27, 2007 12:36 AM

oh brother, I don't even wanna talk about it! seriously I don't lol.

But thank god I got a really busy day coming up tomorrow, what about you?

Date: Jan 27, 2007 12:31 AM

HEY...I'M REALLY SORRY TO JUST DROP THIS ON YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN, IT'S JUST WEIRD AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT...BUT THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND I WOULD LIKE TO STILL BE FRIENDS...HOW WAS YOUR BORING DAY?

Date: Jan 26, 2007 11:33 PM

Hey Jen,

I'm sorry for being too pushy and overreacting when you had to cancel our plans for Saturday.

It's just that I think you're a great girl and I've enjoyed talking to you. I wanted to get to know you a little better. I'm sorry if I seemed to get all weird on you by not understanding that you had to cancel our plans.

I won't push to meet you anymore. I want you to be comfortable around and not feel forced into meeting me. When or if the time is right, I'll let you set a time and a place. Until then, I hope we can be friends.

I also hope every goes well with your appointment on Saturday. Please keep me informed on how you are.

Aaron.

I think I somewhat fixed the situation but I don't know if she will ever like me as a boyfriend or not

you said: "I hope we can be friends". She replied with "I'M REALLY SORRY TO JUST DROP THIS ON YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN -- BUT THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND I WOULD LIKE TO STILL BE FRIENDS".

What do you think, does she think of being more than friends?

When a woman tells you straight up that she doesn't want a relationship. listen! It sounds like she has been direct and honest. She obviously doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Even her actions are saying the same thing... You are nothing more than a friend to her.

If you can handle that fact without thinking or hoping that things will change, great. In the meantime, go out with women who will make time for you as a boyfriend . Stop convincing yourself that this particular woman is going to change her mind.

If you're not aware of it yet, you need to know that women use excuses to keep from hurting men directly. I bet if she met someone she was really interested in, she would make time for him. Every woman I've ever talked to always says the same thing: "I will make time for someone I like." They all admitted that it's difficult to tell a guy to bug off so they act busy and hope that he'll either get the hint or give up altogether.

If she does become interested romantically, great... but I wouldn't count on it. Stop wasting your time and energy on an unavailable woman and start focusing your energy on women who want to be by your side for more than just friendship.

The reason why she decided to friendzone you was because you started to act needy and clingy. I agree with Mr Jones's comment- you were a bit forward. In future don't spend too much time on the phone with a girl you havn't met yet. Call her, set up a date and hang up. Give her the gift of missing you. Don't be nice and polite. It kills atttraction. DOn't talk about your family, love, relationships etc on the phone. Its plain boring. Remember, there are plenty of other guys chasing her as well. Wait until you've met her before you start talking about the serious stuff.

For now, move on. Just take this as a lesson. Dont be offended by my comments. Its just 'tough love' meant to help you.

I just can't stop thinking about her now. I just called her yesterday and the conversation was kinda boring because she hardly talks and I detected a few bad signs.

This is what I said to her

Me: You don't really like me do you (In a funny way)

She: Since when did I say that?

Me: . . . . . . .

She: I don't like you like that but I like you as a friend

Me: That sucks.....

"Another point in the conversation"

Me: So is there anything you wanna say or ask me?

She: There is nothing for me to ask

I don't remember what she said after that but she didn't talk much at all, I don't know if it was because she was driving but it was a boring conversation. Nothin I said make her laugh

But I still like her alot and I NEED to go out with her. Please tell me if there is any way of getting her interested in me..please!

I detected a few bad signs.

This is what I said to her

Me: You don't really like me do you (In a funny way)

She: Since when did I say that?

Me: . . . . . . .

She: I don't like you like that but I like you as a friend

Me: That sucks.....

I am going to tell you there is about a 0% chance of you going out with this girl.

This is what I just found out from a friend she was talking with through myspace emails...

This is what she said about me

"WELL, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO COFFEE, BUT I HAD A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT THAT MY MOM HAD JUST TOLD ME ABOUT A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP AND I TOLD HIM THAT & HE GOT KIND OF MAD, BUT THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. AND I WANA JUST BE FRIENDS WIT HIM AND I THINK HE WANTS MORE THAN THAT AND HE'S JUST BEING TOO PUSHY..."