Question for the ladies.

Depends on the scars.

Extreme disfiguring scars scare the crap out of most people (I'm not saying this is right or nice, but that's the way it is).

Of course I would wonder and try to determine by observation what kind of scars are they. If I found the guy attractive since the beginning, no, they would not be repulsive.

And yeah, at some point I would ask him what happened. Is not something you can easily ignore, like tattooes or piercings.

they wouldn't bother me but i would be curious about them....and actually my b/f has a few, and i think it enhances a body. it reminds us how vulnerable we are, and for some reason its kind of a turn on.... i don't think anyone should be ashamed of their scars, and no one should show repulsion. cuz if they do its cuz they think they are invincible, and that bothers me more then anything lol....(sorry i went off a little more then the original question)

see, it's never been a problem because normally i'm too wasted to care and just go with the flow and plus the people I end up with kind of know about them anyway and are too wasted to properly notice but i worry about when or if it comes to being with someone properly like in a proper relationship.

If a guy had a lot of scars on his body I would be curious about them but not repulsed by them. I'd be a bit worried if they were self-inflicted though. I know it's cliched but it's not really what's on the outside that is attractive but rather the personality, how kind and how funny someone is (for me personally, may be different for others). Don't get too stressed about it all though, chemistry is also important too though I have yet to figure that one out.